Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (49467 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Checkout this adorable photo of wizkid and Tiwa savage is they hug each other tightly in stage.

So adorable. And besides guys who else is feeling this Tiwa Salvage dress?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-moment-at-wizkid-concert-as-tiwa-salvage-hug-wizkid-tightly-in-stage/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Awwww so adorable

And see how wizkid give Tiwa savage a peck kiss... On d stage http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-moment-at-wizkid-concert-as-tiwa-salvage-hug-wizkid-tightly-in-stage/
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2017
This two has come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focus more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two have come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focu more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"
grin

So Tiwa is your role model?

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two have come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focu more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"

which means she is a successful woman who doesn't need a man to survive

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy
Eva agim chukuw wey yogi hapulumu Chief biko nne
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

which means she is a successful woman who doesn't need a man to survive
She doesn't give a dam when he saw she was successful he came back like a gold digger that he was cause he has no place to stay

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
grin
Tiwa is a role model to millions of ladies excluding u .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Nicki Minaj is my role model tiwa is just a lady I love

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

chai...

O gini ka unu na azoo gringringrin

leme just come and be going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2017
all these celebrity and show off.....Is it your first timeof seein wizkid...Lie say youno see am for backstage why you know hug there?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by tstx(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Tiwa salvage huh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

chai...

O gini ka unu na azoo gringringrin

leme just come and be going
Okwa chiefpii.ko muna Chief nor Eva wey chom nata mu Chief omam mei mei
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
She doesn't give a dam when he saw she was successful he came back like a gold digger that he was cause he has no place to stay

hope you are going to work and be successful like Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

Tiwa is a role model to millions of ladies excluding u
tiwa is not my role model...

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

hope you are going to work and be successful like Tiwa .
Oga I'm already successful in my own way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Hahahaha,o bughim ji ya,o bu Eva nke ozoo.grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Hahahaha,o bughim ji ya,o bu Eva nke ozoo.grin
Nne o tego nnbe muna Chief bu oyi........ e chori natam sugar daddy mu nne biko
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

Tiwa is a role model to millions of ladies excluding u
Mbaa nu,she can never be my role model. Mama Ngozi Okonji Iwela is my role model. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2017
What's she wearing? undecided

Tiwa and her weird masquerade stage costumes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two has come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focu more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"
Biacan are you well at all grin grin grin
Who told you Tiwa is 30 yards wife material?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Oga I'm already successful in my own way
anyway na way I supposed gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Her dress thoughcheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2017
I no know about other countries oohh but in naija if person hug like that something don dey smell be dat ... One day breeze go blow we go see fowl yansh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nne o tego nnbe muna Chief bu oyi........ e chori natam sugar daddy mu nne biko
Nsogbo adighi a gam ario Eva ka o hapuru gi ya.grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Biacan are you well at all grin grin grin Who told you Tiwa is 30 yards wife material?
MhizzAJ she is nah
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Nsogbo adighi a gam ario Eva ka o hapuru gi ya.grin
Nnemu oma imela
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Joshmodest(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2017
dis one Tiwa and Wizkid are just hugging anyhow on stage , dis is d second time now, d next time tiwa gets pregnant, I hope teebillz will use his head, Cos wizkid has a reputation of not using condom ...

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by smulti(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Joshmodest:
dis one Tiwa and Wizkid are just hugging anyhow on stage , dis is d second time now, d next time tiwa gets pregnant, I hope teebillz will use his head, Cos wizkid has a reputation of not using condom ...

gringringrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.