Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) (20065 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: I'm The Strongest In Miracle In The Whole World Igbo Don't App / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by ebukajay184: 2:33pm On Apr 21

5 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21
😂😂😂 Wow! God personally came and taught you to speak English?.
Odumeje,stop lying ok! You can fool the people some of the time, but you can't fool the people all the time.
Soon this comic fool will say he drank tea with God or ate Egusi soup and pounded yam, like one deranged GO who prayed for neighbors of his members to fall into poverty and hardship.
Bunch of madmen.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by gaby(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21
Keep deceiving your clients.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by yhygajo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
Are you sure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by jordyspices: 7:41pm On Apr 21
Indaboski him self

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by tobenuel(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
Say no more, it's quite obvious

is it Abido shaker you used or you tapped from the untouched powers

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
Inukwa ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by RoadMozart(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
This Man Again

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Gamezi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
And some people dey follow this man and believed in him ah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Eniolohunda: 7:41pm On Apr 21
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3tt2zasJI

God is wonderful 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
grin

These man that spoke one pattern of English only him and his follower understood tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by God1blessBiafra: 7:42pm On Apr 21
Sometimes you don't need to go university to be learned.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Badgers14: 7:42pm On Apr 21
grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Caeser37(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
Bauballi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Obuugama: 7:42pm On Apr 21
Hahahaaaaaaa!
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
So this level of English is the best his god is able to teach him?

Mediocre God for a shameless man sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by 89green: 7:43pm On Apr 21
Does he think God can be ridiculed, it's definitely impossible.

If you need to tell lies for any reason, don't add God to it. No talk say i no tell you o.

10 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Rich4god(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21
Another yarning....

Only his followers take him serious.

Sensible Nigerians knows that this man is just a comedian, nothing pastorship about him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by GermanSparrow: 7:43pm On Apr 21
No be Adeboye be dat?
Chukwuka319:
Odumeje,stop lying ok! You can fool the people some of the time, but you can't fool the people all the time.
Soon this comic fool will say he drank tea with God or ate Egusi soup and pounded yam, like one deranged GO who prayed for neighbors of his members to fall into poverty and hardship.
Bunch of madmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21
grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by olaboy33(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21
G

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Manny21: 7:44pm On Apr 21
No be God "taught" you the English you utter from your mouth. My God can do better than that

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21
gaby:
No be small clients
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Sheuns(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21
grin

The clapping congregation is the one that baffles me.

9 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by jiz: 7:45pm On Apr 21
Hmmmm
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by jiz: 7:46pm On Apr 21
You can see you are not well !!! And I know you are taught how to respect elders and men of God but you are unwise.....
Chukwuka319:
Bunch of madmen.

3 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:47pm On Apr 21
grin
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by jiz: 7:47pm On Apr 21
You are both sick
GermanSparrow:
No be Adeboye be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21
gaby:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by humberjade: 7:49pm On Apr 21
Aaaamazing!!!

Odu baba!!!🙌 You mean God touched your mouth to teach you this kinda English? Well, there are so many gods apart from the Supreme Being, perhaps he was referring to one of the native gods from his homestead.

Keep it up sir, more patronage to your comedy club. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.