Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price (25106 Views)

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 / Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / N108m 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Racecar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Afobear: 10:22am On May 14, 2018
jnrbayano:

You are as guilty as who you try to caution. In your own words I ask, "must you re-abuse him?"
I will do you one better " why did you have to abuse the re-abuser and now making the initial abuser come to abuse you "?
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by moonraker(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

All those criminal yoruba pastors

As in....

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by cheeyoma: 11:05am On May 14, 2018
You coudn't have said it any better.

HeyCorleone:

Good thing about the Catholic church is they don't shield defaulting priests or clergymen. Yes we have paedophile priests and whatnots, but it's only normal to have bad eggs. Do we shield them? No. If it can be proven they are dismissed at once. Plus the Pope uses any opportunity he has to apologise on behalf of erring priests. Some times this priests are accused falsely by people holding a personal grudge.

What is my point?

The Catholic church has every Power to exonerate its priests from every charge. I attend a Catholic church and it's alarming to see priests reported, most times for things they are innocent of. And what happens, they are immediately transferred or some other measure is taken.

This can't happen in any Pentecostal church. A Pentecostal church where an ordinary pastor assumes the role of a god in that his actions become unquestionable? Yesterday there was a news on FrontPage about what the GO of what of these prominent churches has to his critics. Even Jesus Christ never said such. The Pride displayed by Pentecostal clergymen is second to none and that pride is only increased by the actions of their dumb members who, in a bid to be at peace with God, never question their pastor's authority. For you to even become the Pope you are elected. Not that someone would just wake up and claim to be the GO because he supposedly saw a vision.

Some time last year a pastor was accused of sleeping with a woman and all he did was breath Fire and brimstone, while laying curses on her till he subjected her to publicly deny her claims. He could have just gone to court. But no. He has become a god in flesh. No one can question him.

The Catholic church is the world's highest nongovernmental charity organisation, but inane critics like you don't see that fact to mention. You also ignore the fact the Catholic church has played an immense role in education and health with their many institutions spread worldwide which are free. You also fail to mention that the Church is built on a system that prevents high-handedness as their is hierarchy as well as checks and balances.

True the Catholic church has its flaws and these flaws are pointed out by its members more than anyone else, but it's no secret that Pentecostal churches, like the one you attend, have a great deal to learn from this great institution.

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by kizyalex10(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2018
This is why the othordox church is always attacked by the penticostals.they con man that will go nd cram d bible nd use it for his advantage nd then condemn someone who gave over 17 years of his life to know the bible.

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by kizyalex10(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
Collection of popes car.funny enough.all of them sold together can't even buy A car of the top 7 Nigerian pastors.yet the costliest given to him which is the lambo u saw.he auctioned nd yet gave d proceed to the Muslim.wow

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by kizyalex10(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2018
Where the pope sleeps

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by 36STATES: 11:32am On May 14, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

I think you are brainless. It was the popes personal kindness that he gave the lamborghini for charity. but what if he wouldnt have done that? What if he kept it for himself? The person who gifted it didnt do it with the intention of charity or else hed have done the charity himself.

Do you know how much the gifter has gifted to other causes? I agree with you 99% of the time on religion, but on this issue, the giver and the pope have no fault.
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by kizyalex10(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2018
He refused a plush apartment

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by walosky(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2018
Just a sight of this Toy alone would make Dino Melaye leave his hospita bed grin
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Stmiceel(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
And the buyer...... Richer than........
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Celsony: 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Old news na

A developing story rather than an old story, last yr he was given d car & he promise to sell it & give charity, dis yr he sold d car & 70% will be going to arab country... smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Eaugusta(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2018
Afobear:
yes !!!! Same way the rape little boys ...what a glorious Cumming
May God forgive you
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by godofuck231: 12:51pm On May 14, 2018
Nigerian pastors and overseers right now
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Afobear: 1:04pm On May 14, 2018
Eaugusta:

May God forgive you
and may the peace of the Lord be with you always
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by CaptainGOOD: 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
Celsony:

A developing story rather than an old story, last yr he was given d car & he promise to sell it & give charity, dis yr he sold d car & 70% will be going to arab country... smiley wink

Okk thanks

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Eaugusta(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
Afobear:
and may the peace of the Lord be with you always
Amen. Peace is the highest thing one can ask for, thanks for the prayer
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by kcbaba007: 1:44pm On May 14, 2018
No islamist and jihadist will ever do this, instead they will use it to purchase more bombs and guns for their jihad war.

Christ is best. Christ is love. Christ is true peace.
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by cyrilamx(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2018
There are Catholic Christians as well as few pentecostals in. Iraq. All United by the cross.
nkul:
WILL Saudi give to a Christian nation...someone please answer me o?..or have they done that in the past? im just curious
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by LargeBreed(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
It's good to help the poor.

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by ade4keji(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2018
Afobear:
yes !!!! Same way the rape little boys ...what a glorious Cumming

The same way you and your brothers were raped bah? Bad mouth...you can never see good in people with good heart. All you know is condemning people, Idiot.
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by ade4keji(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
sobastical:
Charity indeed...

Explain yourself better
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by ade4keji(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2018
hahn:

As a catholic priest you will also enjoy the benefits of lots of little boys dicks smiley

You must be out of your senses here. DO you know the atrocities your pastors commit?
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Afobear: 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
ade4keji:

The same way me and my brothers were raped bah? Bad mouth...i can never see good in people with good heart. All i know is condemning people,I'm an Idiot.
Fixed
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by hahn(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2018
ade4keji:

You must be out of your senses here. DO you know the atrocities your pastors commit?

Olodo. Na lie? tongue
Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Aldebaran(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Old news na
How is it an old news?

The car was sold at the weekend is an old news? grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price by Cannawoo(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
keszz124:
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309
be creative bro...or go learn a skill... Nobody is ready to help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overloaded Vehicle Intercepted By FRSC In Oyo (Photos) / Vehicle History-Safety & Recalls Updates / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.