Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! (2060 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by NaijaCelebNews: 12:25am On May 14, 2018
From Ice Prince to Iyanya to Sean Tizzle, these are the top 5 artist who went from being superstars to Upcoming artist!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpRgiPUM-A
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by thesicilian: 1:11am On May 14, 2018
Life's not easy. A man who has not reached the end of his life should not laugh at a blind man.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by ArcFresky(m): 1:22am On May 14, 2018
thesicilian:
Life's not easy. A man who has not reached the end of his life should not laugh at a blind man.
abii naa, people be thinking music naa beans...
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by NaijaCelebNews: 2:52am On May 14, 2018
ArcFresky:

abii naa, people be thinking music naa beans...
No one is saying music is easy. If you watched the video, I pointed out that the Nigerian music industry is one of the hardest in the world.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by ArcFresky(m): 2:57am On May 14, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:

No one is saying music is easy. If you watched the video, I pointed out that the Nigerian music industry is one of the hardest in the world.
sorry, I didnt watch the video
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by NaijaCelebNews: 3:02am On May 14, 2018
ArcFresky:

sorry, I didnt watch the video
It’s cool g. Bless
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by samwise180(m): 3:34am On May 14, 2018
What happened to Psquare?
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by ArcFresky(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:
It’s cool g. Bless
watched, nice 1
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by miracool946: 6:54am On May 14, 2018
f
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by NaijaCelebNews: 11:12am On May 14, 2018
ArcFresky:

watched, nice 1
thanks!!! I appreciate!!
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by padeolu: 2:19pm On May 14, 2018
Dbanj, Rudeboy, Mr P?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by Pusyiter(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
Even Eagles renew their strength by becoming younger. There is no harm what matters is that you are still relevant
Re: 5 Nigerian Artist That Went Form Superstars To Upcoming Artist!!! by chubinwa(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2018
Hogwash!! who ranked dem

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Pregnant For Kizz Daniel” — Nigerian Lady Claims, Shares Baby Bump / Basketmouth Stylishly Mocks Wizkid for Eating Rice Without Stew / See The Outfit Ex Bbnaija Contestant "Khloe" Wore To An Outfit Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.