Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" (19335 Views)

"We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Simi To Release Her Next Album On Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Newsmic: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2022
'If You Want It Badly, Always Be Selling Yourself' - Singer Simi Tells Upcoming Artistes

Popular Nigerian singer, Simi took to her Instastories this morning to advise upcoming artistes with poor use of social media, IGBERETV reports.

Simi said a visit to some of the social media handle of upcoming musicians shows that they share other things asides from their work as artistes. advised that if they want to succeed so badly, they must be selling themselves at all times.

This advice is coming after the series of news about the disagreement between upcoming artiste, Portable Zazuu Zeh, and his music promoters. Portable accused promoter, Kogbagidi and dancer, Poco Lee of exploiting him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411660/want-badly-always-selling-singer-simi-tells-upcoming-artistes/

5 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Anigreat: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

She typed all that under the influence of Adekunle Gold Diccckkk.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Kriss216: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Which one is "serious" growing artist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by falcon01: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
She's not wrong though

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

She typed all that under the influence of Adekunle Gold Diccckkk.
Your weed plug is going straight to hell

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by nachisunday(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
She should just shut up and chill up with the big boys artist with very cool, lonely 'n' lovely voice @ckay @chike @joeboy @fireboy @AV @Kidi @bigwiz @cheque. davido excluded like shout
its not only AGbaby na MP3baby

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Chloraseptic: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who blow for music industry go just dey feel like say he/she did everything right that's why they blew..

They nor know say luck, chance and above all Grace played a big role..

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by SatanTheDeviLL: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Winnerly chibudollar and bigcowhorn robbed me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by dynicks(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by WibusJaga: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022

Misleading Title. Be kiaful OP.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Businext: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
wink
...And that's how some have successfully
1. Become online liars
2. Constituted nuisance on the internet
3. Clout chasers
4. Fake it till you make it geng
5. Depressed from internet trolls
6. Stopped living life in the real world
7. Trended for all the wrong reasons
8 Never contributed to any meaningful course or hashtag
9. Done giveaways that they used their old peeled high-heels

Lastly, sold their souls to the devil to win a ticket to hellfire OUT OF DESPERATION

#AddYours

5 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Look how wannabe redpillers will misunderstand this.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Dagger111(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Who blow for music industry go just dey feel like say he/she did everything right that's why they blew..

They blew like banger ba? grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by deedeemob(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
She's 100% correct tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
My brother LoA

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by chyckxx(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
no doubt, it’s go hard or go home.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't listen to Nigeria songs and I don't give a hoot about their movies too, except I want sleep. Who is Simi? I only hear of whizkid, davido,Burma boy and olamide. Of the actors I know geneviv, ini Edo, Dominic,at least I know their faces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by smartr: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chloraseptic:

If they don't give advice, you will still complain so STFU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Iamdbull: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Have i not sold myself enough

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why can't u guys tell them that thing that really made u successful instead of telling them what they already know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by suaveBrother(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
... what simi said did not make any sense positively. Selling yourself in this current Nigerian industry is not far from olosho workings ...

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
I don't listen to Nigeria songs and I don't give a hoot about their movies too, except I want sleep. Who is Simi? I only hear of whizkid, davido,Burma boy and olamide. Of the actors I know geneviv, ini Edo, Dominic,at least I know their faces

U didn't hear of Daddy showkey?
He a legend... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Tadeus(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sell your talent to your fans not your body oo. Before dem go start to dey open leg up&down lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by chocboi78(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lmao
Sell it to who
Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by avrilwisedata: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dem no say make u dey "Hoe" about o cheesy
Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by IamGblaize(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
I am an upcoming artiste myself and honestly its a good advice......

Pls listen to my song via the link on my signature....

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
MrNipplesLover:

U didn't hear of Daddy showkey?
He a legend... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.
yeah I know him, baba fryo, alariwo,

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by GreatTormentor: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Starz825(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
D bull or red bull abi wetin be him name...you dey hear so
Re: Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" by Arisenews2: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yeah
Meanwhile, This is a must Watch! See how Talented handicapped Nigerian Singer, Victony, Lost Both Feet for life. Try not to cry!
Click to watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFBJR5HMBCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emoney Looking Good In New Photos / Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador / Rachael Okonkwo Rocks Hunter's Attire On Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.