Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) (27134 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ebukajay184: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has shared a photo of herself at the age of six years, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo on her Instagram handle;

"I was 6. I remember her combing my hair, gently sliding in the hair clips. I remember her clasping her bracelet around my wrist. I remember her stepping back to survey me, proudly, lovingly: her daughter, her baby daughter, the last of her daughters. ⁣

May we thank those who love us, today, while we can.⁣

(September 1983. Photographed by Mike Special Photos, Nsukka)⁣"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWkVpqrTBr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
2 words.........Fine woman.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Afamsi: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem sha; endtime women sickness

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ObaOfUyo: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Afamsi:
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem; endtime women sickness
[/s]

Where did you see her naked?!?
She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by slawormiir: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn beautiful

Got to comments twice without knowing

I have to slow down on my weed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Afamsi: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!
From your stupid comment I dont need a Prophet to know that madness runs in your family.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ObaOfUyo: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Afamsi:
From your stupid comment I dont need a Prophet to know that madness runs in your family.
[/s]

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Born Great

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by PENNYSWAP: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Small feminist witch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by slawormiir: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
And so?!

Nønsense news

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shes always been a beauty amazon

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Baawaa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:
Take it easy this is too much

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Pulsenaija: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lovely I build websites anyways
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by candidbabe(f): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Amazing
The young shall grow
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Peter4naz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
The book didn't cover her thigh well.

I can understand that was the intention of placing the book on her laps.

Anyway, check my services on my signature or profile.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Feminist them.... Awon futureisclitocurrency...

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Frank25: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lit
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Terrazzo floor that year.....
You go scrub taya every Saturday morning, your hands go peel.

Nothing like mop back in the days.
Indomie children dey enjoy now o.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by laimzykl: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Mercy.... everyone is entitled to their opinion

Get a brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by visijo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tbt.

This evening I saw a group of people surrounding a bus & shouting give me my change, I rushed & joined them.. *I collected #850* grin

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by havenz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beauty with Brian unlike some girls waiting for "somebody son go find me one day"...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Frankspot(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by InternalAuditor: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anambra gurl. She has always been beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by revived2: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
E be many things
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
havenz:
Beauty with Brian unlike some girls waiting for "somebody son go find me one day"...
Brian ko, Okwarah ni

13 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Bouncin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Great from day one

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cute

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / ***all In The Name Of Love*** / WEB...Travails of a detective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.