Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 (798 Views)

How To Easily Enable Subtitles In VLC Media Player In 5mins / How To Remove Audios From Videos Using VLC Media Player / How To Make Self Recording Using VLC Media Player On Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 by Lexzai: 5:13am On May 14, 2018
Hey Guys! Welcome to another edition of LexzaiVlogs. Today I'll be teaching you How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player.

VLC is one the most used media player and not everybody knows that VLC is also do Screen Recording. So i present to you, my tutorial on How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player. Enjoy!

Kindly subscribe to this channel for more exclusive 'HOW TO' videos. Subscription is totally FREE. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUqqYOvpDHE

If you are having issues with any of the procedures or You've got a message to ask me privately, you can connect with me on:

IG: @iam_lexzai
Twitter: @iam_Lexzai
Facebook: fb.com/iamlexzai

(1) (Reply)

Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? / Advice Needed On Which Laptop To Buy / How To Scan And Fix Corrupted Windows Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.