Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? (803 Views)

Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization / Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? by azshion1: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2018
I am in pain right now I just lost my facebook account, I tried so hard to recover it no way, my friends too always complaining of loosing facebook account this days,
Any solution please Gurus in the house comment,
And mods please push this in to the front page so we can learn somethings,i know am not the only victim.
Re: Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Don't click on any wuru-wuru link.

1 Like

Re: Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? by loomer: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2018
delete it
Re: Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? by Nbote(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Any link or unknown app dat requ3sts a FB login shld b avoided....
Make sure to include numbers and/or special characters in ur choice of password, makes it harder to guess..

1 Like

Re: Help!what Is The Best Way To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers? by pcmobitech(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2018
I follow these simple steps to protect my account from Hackers:
1. Use a Strong Password and keep updated regularly within 3months.
2. Enabled 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) on your account. So whenever you try to enter your password, It will send an OTP message to your mobile number. And when you enter OTP as a second authentication only then you can login to your account.
3. Keep updated your account detail such as Email and Mobile number. If you lost your password then only these can help in account recovery.
4. Keep Remember your Birthdate, Last used device, Shared & Liked posts and other things. These also help in account recovery when you can't use your Email or Mobile number as recovery option.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Chromebook 14. Up For Grabs. / How To Stay 100% Anonymous Online. / Nokia 9: What We Know So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.