Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland (602 Views)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Protest In Ikere Rejecting GANIYU OBASOYIN "Criminal And Self Inclined Olukere" (2) (3) (4)

I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 6:05am On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

Oboy na free light me dey use for the past 8 months now. Don’t ask me why and how because PHCN staff caused it. Whenever they come to my hood, I just let loose my neighbor’s Caucasians and Boeboel.

This is the one who has purposed to ruin this country with his actions.
May God judge him.
Cc
Sarrki usba madridguy firefire lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 6:06am On May 14, 2018
Phcn ikedc bedc nerc staff here.... kindly contact admin for his details.
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 6:08am On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:
Seeing that Gas station, I felt like crying. Life don spoil for this country right now, nor be small.
Hear him also complain about spoilt country.... when he's a spoiler in chief
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 6:09am On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:
Wahala Car. My elder brother using this exact Range Rover 2012 model cruised it for one year, making me feel so jealous and I almost sold my Baby Corolla S. After one year nigga almost pack go village when this Car wahala start. Ever since then I stop enving people using Range Rover, Mercedes Benz C300, E350 and GLK. cheesy
He is not poor. Hence he should be jailed.
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 6:13am On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

It’s a cursed nation bro. It can never get better. Nor be swear.
And he's even cursing the nation.... He's got guts
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2018
On a faceless forum?!
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Eggcelent(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2018
Typically Nigerian.

By Our Actions & Inactions, We Contribute To The Country's Malaise. Yet, We Blame Everyone Else Except Ourselves.

Change, Indeed Begins With You & I
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 8:01am On May 14, 2018
emeijeh:
On a faceless forum?!
Yes...
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2018
Eggcelent:
Typically Nigerian.

By Our Actions & Inactions, We Contribute To The Country's Malaise. Yet, We Blame Everyone Else Except Ourselves.

Change, Indeed Begins With You & I
He's even cursing corrupt politicians....when he unleashes dogs on IKEDC officials on lawful duties.
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by HtwoOw: 8:06am On May 14, 2018
Like i said it , they benefit the most the complained the most, The first set of graduates employed by NPower was mostly LiePobians and Biafraudians yet they spent months condemning the program

One of the idiats who was condemning the program posted a few months later asking if anyone had gotten salaries , mind you , they've not even done any job, We called him out and he's been hiding ever since

They stay online to abuse Buhari, insult anyone who supports him, but when voting time comes they don't have PVC then they claim election was rigged with under age voters
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by madridguy(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2018
What is your problem, I said you should exempt me. Is this too hard for you to comprehend?

Shalomc:

May God judge him.
Cc
Sarrki usba madridguy firefire lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Josh44s(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2018
Shalomc:

And he's even cursing the nation.... He's got guts

Holl up! I don’t understand this your stalking. You gat my attention. Are you in love with me or you are looking for something light?

Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On May 14, 2018
Shalomc:

May God judge him.
Cc
Sarrki usba madridguy firefire pointzerom iceberg3
Madridguy will not be happy now.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Shalomc(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

Holl up! I don’t understand this your stalking. You gat my attention. Are you in love with me or you are looking for something light?
You...a criminal? Nah...the curses given to the stakeholders in the power sector are in love with you.
Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by LZAA: 9:00am On May 14, 2018
immhotep:
Madridguy will not be happy now.
Cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: I Discovered A Criminal And Economic Saboteur On Nairaland by Josh44s(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2018
Shalomc:

You...a criminal? Nah...the curses given to the stakeholders in the power sector are in love with you.

What is this one saying? Is everything alright with you?

Lagos Police Arrest Okada Man And His Associates Unleashing Terror On Residents / Fulani Policeman Commits Murder In Igbo Land. Lament! Spread For Justice! / Nigerian Hackers Breaks Into FCMB Accounts, Steal N1b