Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys (28390 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Statement At The Coronation Of King Charles III / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
President Buhari has reacted to the release of the kidnapped Katsina students.

I welcome the release of the kidnapped students of Government Science Secondary School, Kankara. This is a huge relief to the entire country & international community. The entire country is grateful to Governor Masari, the Intelligence Agencies, the Military and the Police Force.

Our administration is fully aware of the responsibility we have to protect the lives and property of all Nigerians. I ask Nigerians to be patient and fair to us as we deal with the challenges of security, the economy, and corruption. We will not relent.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1339689567335702528?s=19

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Moferere: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
What is this one saying undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Sixfeetbelle: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Second to comment!

The guy on top stole my space and I want it back angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by spafu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by YorubaKinging: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
The end is near

Happy birthday to the impostor in aso Rock

Your birthday gift is indeed a wonderful one

23 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by wasiudvd(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Were!
I am shocked he isn't shocked they are released.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Ademidd: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
He didn't type that himself

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by kalu61(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tell us how much was paid.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Llight101(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Next!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Seunaj05(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
You mean that Buhari just paid a huge sum of money to Bokoharam Wow! No quality intelligence, no military engagement, school boys released on pure negotiations with terrorists. Bokoharam new strategy is to bill the federal government anytime they are broke. Wow. This is absolutely a state sponsored terrorism for real

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Borntolovewomen: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good one, let's just hope they shouldn't be anymore kidnapping in the future again.
This country nawao
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nazgul: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Garuba shaeu's statement you mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Gistme12: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by xpensivNas(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ook
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Bitulatu: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
cool
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by festus2905(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow, I'm surprised. How can Mr President react so fast on this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Kulushkalash(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Space bookers association of nairaland
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Lexusgs430: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari surely did not type this....... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why did none of Buhari children or wife wished him Happy Birthday

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Leosamba: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Odobaone: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jubril Value COWs more than Nigeria(s).

I value my Christmas chicken more than Jibril

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Angelfrost(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Grateful to intelligence agency, military and police...

What exactly did they do?!! Did they engage the terrorists who kidnapped them?!! How many did they kill or arrest?!!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Bunnatex(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Things fall apart when the citizens lack faith in the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by luckyelems(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bubu and insecurity na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by johnmartus(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hiss
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Randal: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
SCAMMER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by nairalee(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
There is more to this than meets the eye.

The abduction took place on his own birthday
While he was in the same Katsina

No wonder he went to graze with his cows despite the abduction

No wonder Buratai lalastically went to be playing with python dance despite the abduction.

Only God knows how many multi million they must have paid.

Shekau don cash out big time grin grin grin grin

Henceforth I no go dey take this their matter serious

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by janedonez(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Help

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by lemon10(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank God
Re: Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by pharmagba: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
This speech is not like a true Commander in Chief, it's more a speech from a secretary.

If it is from a Commander in Chief it should be like this
" I have ordered the dismissal of .....,...... and ......
with this new shake up in the security architecture, their first assignment is to fish out all the kidnappers in the next 72hrs, lackadasical, ineptitude will not be tolerated from any security agency.......
This release came at a huge cost, but also a pointer to our resolve that we shall overcome terror

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi / Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.