Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Good Catering School - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Good Catering School (4038 Views)

Good Catering Schools In Lagos / Good Catering School / Please Share Names And Adds Of Any Good Catering Schl Wt Flexible Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Catering School by batuta: 11:25am On May 23, 2010
please help me with an address of a good catering school.
Re: Good Catering School by dane(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2010
check you momma's kitchen
cos that is the best catering school i know
Re: Good Catering School by ikamefa(f): 1:38am On May 24, 2010
@ poster find the nearest iya basira amala- joint

OR

any Bros & Bra  joint "  grin"  those serving: mayan ngwo,Nkwobi. isi ewu, ofe achara!  "  grin"

i hope u can learn by simply observing the women doing their thing!!!! grin grin grin grin

u dont meed to go and waste money on a catering/cooking school!! u hear?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi na cordon-bleu chef u dey aspire to be? in that case find the nearest Chinese restaurant and go sign up as a cook-mate  "  grin"
Re: Good Catering School by carnival: 1:18pm On May 24, 2010
you can go to wavecrest catering school. its off adelabu street in surulere.

here's a url to their website      

http://wavecrestcollege.com/contact_us.html
Re: Good Catering School by bibichick2002: 5:06pm On May 13, 2013
please can anyone help me with the telephone number of chyzob american institute of baking. Thank you
Re: Good Catering School by tpiander: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Good Catering School by yomibabe(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2015
go to nibbles catering school. call 08098732831
Re: Good Catering School by gracile(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Hi! please I'm a jos resident and need a good recommendation, thanks.
Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godformland institute of catering and hotel mangement includes all aspects of catering and hotel management.our theorical subjects includes food and nutrition, kitchen operation theory, food and beverages, human nature, accommodation studies, art of food services and hotel management, including all varieties of Africa and continental dishes practicals and events and cake decoration practical. our services are extended to both home and abroad and urgent employment will be given to an outgoin students with high grades.we train students on 1. event decoration 2. cake decoration 3. african dishes 4.continental dishes 5.event planing 5. pastry and cake making 6. sugar craft making 9. continental and african finger food..
our student after being trained and has passed through all required examination and test is very well qualified to work in all 5 stars hotel and airports. our main aim in Godformland is to give the best we can to train student in all catering services.... contact : 07031662736 email: godformlandinstitute@yahoo.com address: no 1 alominle araromi ijaye lagos state..... condusive hostel with light and water are available for student that does not reside close to the school
batuta:
please help me with an address of a good catering school.
Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
#Godformlandcaption#

(1) (Reply)

Eating Swallow Foods With Cutlery: Modernity Or Stupidity / wholesales and retail fruits / Patronage On The Newly Opened Shoprite In Ibadan Hits A New Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.