Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp (1213 Views)

Am I To Be Blamed? My Wife And The Househelp / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by aureen: 7:46am On May 14, 2018
The wife of the house is in charge of the househelp and give her off day that she deserves after concluding on the specific day of the month that will be a win win for the two, I have not seen it done anywhere that the husband will give the househelp money for housekeeping when the wife is around(that's financial abuse).
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by MrLankeeee(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2018
Do you know if the husband and the house help are having something?
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by aureen: 8:10am On May 14, 2018
MrLankeeee:
Do you know if the husband and the house help are having something?

It's possible.
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shedrack777: 8:35am On May 14, 2018
woman, go and talk to your husband instead of rantin here. if you're suspectin your husband of cheating, why won't you trace and find out instead of complainin to us here in disguise
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by aureen: 8:48am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
woman, go and talk to your husband instead of rantin here. if you're suspectin your husband of cheating, why won't you trace and find out instead of complainin to us here in disguise

Who is complaining? What you have there is an advice take it or leave it and what is wrong is wrong no matter what anyone says and I will never stop writing because people learn from stories, So get use to it, at the end of the day posterity will clearly identify those that supports arbitrary decisions.

My advice to the ladies focus on yourself, you owe no one anything not even a space in your head, don't mind the advice from Shedrack777.
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by MrLankeeee(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2018
aureen:

It's possible.

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by yvesboss(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2018
Well if the wife isn't aware of the new development then it may be wrong but if she is, game on
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Nobody: 6:43am On May 19, 2018
aureen:
The wife of the house is in charge of the househelp and give her off day that she deserves after concluding on the specific day of the month that will be a win win for the two, I have not seen it done anywhere that the husband will give the househelp money for housekeeping when the wife is around(that's financial abuse).

pay her with your own money then
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shugarlord213: 9:33am On May 19, 2018
I give my househelp my money to buy food stuffs. If my wife likes let her hug transformer. Or is she the one paying the househelp monthly?

Or have I spent a dime or seen her money in the last 12 years we are married??

Nigerian women should get a hold of their lives

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by aureen: 9:41am On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I give my househelp my money to buy food stuffs. If my wife likes let her hug transformer. Or is she the one paying the househelp monthly?

That's very good of you, all this things you wrote did you tell your wife?
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Nobody: 9:53am On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Wow, your wife should go hug a transformer?

Why have you not seen your wife's money in the last 12 years that you've been married?
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shugarlord213: 9:59am On May 19, 2018
10thTheorem:
Wow, your wife should go hug a transformer?

Why have you not seen your wife's money in the last 12 years that you'very been married?

Are you asking me?

When y’all are the same
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Nobody: 10:09am On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Are you asking me?

When y’all are the same
If this is how you're communicating with your wife, then no wonder you have issues. Go and work on your marriage and anger issues, please.

3 Likes

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shugarlord213: 10:46am On May 19, 2018
10thTheorem:
If this is how you're communicating with your wife, then no wonder you have issues. Go and work on your marriage and anger issues, please.

Lol I don’t even advice any young man to get married to any jobless cock mouth Nigerian Lady
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shugarlord213: 10:48am On May 19, 2018
Marriage is a scam.

After 12 years, my wife can’t give birth.

I sure will divorce this sardine thing that is disturbing my privacy. Women really really and truly got nothing to offer than to pop out babies. This one doesn’t have a baby to even pop

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by LadySarah: 10:56am On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Marriage is a scam.

After 12 years, my wife can’t give birth.

I sure will divorce this sardine thing that is disturbing my privacy. Women really really and truly got nothing to offer than to pop out babies. This one doesn’t have a baby to even pop

Omg,this is savage!pls do her a favor and divorce her quickly so she can birth for another man.
Imagine how uncouth you sound,who knows what you have been telling her that killed her spirit which even the ynborn babies knew ur home will be unconducive and refused coming.

2 Likes

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Shugarlord213: 10:59am On May 19, 2018
LadySarah:

Omg,this is savage!pls do her a favor and divorce her quickly so she can birth for another man.
Imagine how uncouth you sound,who knows what you have been telling her that killed her spirit which even the ynborn babies knew ur home will be unconducive and refused coming.

Is orphanage home still missing in Nigeria?

I am done with marriage you people should close your legs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by LadySarah: 11:10am On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:

If you had considered it since by now you would have atleast a 7_8 yr old child(ren) in ur home.It would have given her comfort and the money come out.
Imagine ur wife is a sardine,then you are the husband of a sardine thing.Shameless man.I'm sure your family gave her so much tough time she isnt herself anymore.

If u claim the infertility isnt from you ,go outside and pregnant one.

If u feel
Re: It's Wrong For Your Husband To Give Housekeep To The Househelp by Katier00(f): 7:03pm On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:

demonstration of craze, crazy demonstration

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. / Heir Thermocool Chest Freezer 319L For Sale / How To Win Your Hubby With Edikang Ikong (edikaikong Soup) AKA Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.