Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? (28319 Views)

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband β€” Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

So I want to ask the house
A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?
B. Is it wrong for a woman to ask for it as a legally married woman
C. What would make a woman shy away

Let's talk or counsel or advice to help somebody.

Please help a couple and other to learn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by EriMma1: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
I don't see any reason why I can't as a woman when I feel like it. I mean... We are now married. He's my property and I can use him anyhow and any time I like.

As a woman, if you need your man, just start playing some kind " rough" play with him or touch him in places that will suggest what you want and if he's a sharp guy he'll understand. You don't need to tell him you want it. Just play with him.

The only time you should respect yourself is when you touch him and he says no, Leave him alone and bounce out like you don't care.

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by TemplarLandry: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Not wrong.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by talented321: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Unless the relationship is not that close, women demanding for it make more sense than pretending.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't as a woman when I feel like it. I mean... We are now married. He's my property and I can use him anyhow and any time I like.

As a woman, if you need your man, just start playing some kind " rough" play with him or touch him in places that will suggest what you want and if he's a sharp guy he'll understand. You don't need to tell him you want it. Just play with him.

The only time me you should respect yourself is if you touch and he says no, Leave him alone and bounce out like you don't care.

Hmmm ok
From your comment it seems you can't just go straight and ask except by forming rough play

Is it?

14 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by EriMma1: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:

Hmmm ok
From your comment it seems you can't just go straight and ask except by forming rough play

It it?

Why will I ask? Even men don't ask, they start by touching or playing with sensitive parts of the womans body. In fact, I find it annoying when a man verbally asks for it. So I believe a woman too shouldn't ask but go for it romantically.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Why will I and ask? Even men don't ask, they start by touching or playing with sensitive parts of the womans body. In fact, I find it annoying when a man verbally asks for it. So I believe a woman too shouldn't ask but go for it romantically.

Ok

That means there is verbal asking
And NON VERBAL ASKING?

And any Sharp guy or woman wio decode

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not wrong.

Why
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat abeg show

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by bigdammyj: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Racoon(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absolutely no! The libido or urge varies. It can come from both sides. My wife occasionally initiates the love making.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
As far as Nigerian law, there's no rape after wedding!

Initiate am!
Start your engines!
Put on your sit belts!
Drive and ride on!
Use as much style as you like!
Change gear as you like!

No shyness after Nikah within the confines of our closed doors!!

No Anals and Orals!

All Vag styles permitted!
Missionary, Cowgirl, Cowboy, Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Pretzel Dip, corkscrew, face-off, flatiron, G-whiz, cowgirl's helper, Wheel barrow, leap frog, Ballet dancer, etc!

Me and my legal wives only!
No Concubinage or Baby Mama/Papa!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by meum: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
β€œA man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making”

Op I guess that man is you😁

There’s nothing wrong in a woman asking for it from her husband. As the husband, you should read her body language too. Don’t wait to be asked directly. If na code she Dey use ask, just switch on your decoder & decode the signals on the frequency she is β€˜broadcasting’ on at that moment.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by EBMedia: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023

Not at all..
It's not wrong.
It is even sweeter when the woman starts the seduction.

(Even in relationships sef,, not just marriage alone)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by phemmyfour: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?

It's normal

Whoever needs it can ask for it

No rules, no timetable

As a man, you should be worried if you're the one demanding for it every time.

It's either you are not doing a good job or she doesn't find you appealing sexually.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ain’t nothing wrong with it IMHO πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by slawomir: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Reelmii: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin...it can never be wrong..infact any wife that has never initiated sex with her husband should please start doing so....its boring wen it is only the man initiating it....

Try to initiate wen the man is not expecting
...unplanned sex is sweeter grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by LegallyBlunt: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
You have no business knowing this. This generation sef. Why would a married man air his wife like this? Kai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by butpro(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Make konji kill her then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by imoowo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
No it's not wrong relationship is mutual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
I no even undersTand wetin dey happen these days
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You have no business knowing this. This generation sef. Why would a married man air his wife like this? Kai.

What your advice
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by mcgodison2531(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
That woman must be one of all this pretender back then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by airsaylongcome: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Many wives would rather die than initiate it. And in the unlikely event that they do, and you dare decline, just know say e don be. Whereas men have consistently initiated it and been declined without the world falling. They will try again another day despite the rejection. But not women

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by iCauseTrouble: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing wrong. They also have hormones running in their bodies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Kollabo419: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nna mehnnn

No
Next... angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's normal

Whoever needs it can ask for it

No rules, no timetable

So how do you ask?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by sojisenai(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm..

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by pek(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
This has been thier other room complain.

A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?[b][/b]

Is it only the man that has sexual needs? So then why must it be a one way traffic.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.