Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. (1511 Views)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2010
Can someone help me with the prices of roofing sheets=
1) Coloured corrugated roofing sheets (1bundle), how much does it cost??
2) Asbestor as in  (1piece), how much does it cost?? also Does asbestors come in colours??
3) Also can someone tell me how much it will cost me to have a P.O.P roof in my sitting room of,  18 x 25 size
    I await contributions from NL
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by nevosys(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2010
if ur interested in Stone Coated Steel Roof, you can email me on nevosys@gmail.com or 08033520812
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2010
What do you really mean by that type of roof Can you describe how and what it looks like ,
nevosys:

if your interested in Stone Coated Steel Roof, you can email me on nevosys@gmail.com or 08033520812
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by adebaxton(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2010
Are you doing a full roofing,If yes get back to me with the actual dimension.
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2010
it seems people are not getting my question, i just want to know the cost of each item, its the per uniit cost that
will determine how many
adebaxton:

Are you doing a full roofing,If yes get back to me with the actual dimension.
of the item i need,
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: I Want To Know D Prices Of Roofing Sheets And Cost Of Making A (P.o.P) Roof. by MRMoneyE(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2010
MR Money £:

it seems people are not getting my question, i just want to know the cost of each item, its the per uniit cost that
will determine how many of the item i need,

(1) (Reply)

Affordable New Houses For Sale And To Let In Mainland / Does Anyone Know What ACTRIS Is In Abuja Land Transcations. / Properties (hot Deals In Ibeju - Lekki Area) & Other Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.