Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

GOD ANSWER PRAYERS, Please Clicks And Read The Content......... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD ANSWER PRAYERS, Please Clicks And Read The Content......... (265 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD ANSWER PRAYERS, Please Clicks And Read The Content......... by ade4prof: 10:40am On May 14, 2018
**********QUOTE OF THE WEEK************
GOD IS A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD BECAUSE,
•Elijah pray for rain.
•Isaiah pray for mercy.
•Jabez pray for change.
•Moses pray for rescue.
•Daniel pray for answer.
•Jesus pray for miracles.
•Isaac pray for greatness.
•Jacob pray for liberation.
•Hannah pray for children.
•Ezekiel pray for drybones.
•Solomon pray for wisdom.
•Nehemiah pray for favour.
•Noah pray for faithfulness.
•Hezekiah pray for longevity.
•Apostle Paul pray for grace.
•Abraham pray for blessings.
•Bartimaeus pray for healing.
•Gideon pray for deliverance.
•Jehoshaphat pray for victory.
•David pray for empowerment.
•Elisha pray for double portion.
•Joseph pray for enthronement.
•Job pray for double restoration.
•John the baptist pray for sinners.
•Obed-Edom pray for divine visitation.
•Paul And Silas pray for divine intervention.
AND MANY FROM THE SCRIPTURES BECAUSE, GOD IS A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD NOT A PRAYER BORING GOD, BUT, IS A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD AND REMEMBERED THAT, FOR THE BIBLE SAYS IN PSALM 50 VS 15. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. AND AGAIN FURTHER MORE, FOR THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS THAT IN JEREMIAH 33 VS 3. Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. AND FINALLY GOD SAYS SOMETHING TO EVERYONE HERE IN THIS BIBLE VERSE IN 1ST THESSALONIANS 5 VS 16 THAT, pray without ceasing. FRIENDS, CAN I TELL YOU THIS VERY TRUTH THAT, PRAYING WITHOUT A CEASING IS TO PROSPER WITHOUT A REASON. GOOD MORNING ALL, HAPPY NEW WEEK, AND GOD BLESS U ALL in Jesus mighty name!

*********FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Personality / The Fall Of Luficer / The Lords Psalms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.