Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans (4671 Views)

The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / Download "Eminem" Full Album - "Music To Be Murdered" / Tory Lanez – Music To My Ears Download (luvmp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by magazineguy(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2018
Building a fan base for your music is often the hardest obstacle to overcome as an independent artist. As artists, we tend to feel that the music should speak for itself, but that leads to an endless cycle of us releasing music and getting no response. Learning how to promote your music is the best thing you can do to build your career without having to worry about pitching music industry gatekeepers. Here are five strategies you can use to market your music and get more fans.

1. Live Shows – Your live show is by far the easiest way to connect with potential fans. They get to hear your music AND learn about your personality. If you make a good impression, you can also make a lifelong fan.

2. Video – Video is King on nearly every platform right now. Social Media sites are rewarding compelling visuals by boosting their visibility on the platforms without charging extra. It’s a great way to expand your reach without having to spend a lot of money. If you’re consistent, you’ll see your audience rise month after month.

3. Collaborations & Brand Partnerships – The easiest way to build your audience? Sharing someone else’s. Find artists, bands and other businesses that complement yours, and ask how you can help them out in a way that gains you visibility. Your networking skills are key to making this work.

4. Social Media – Social Media is great because there are already audiences there. The key is to learn what types of people may be interested in your music, and meet them where they are. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or YouTube, it is important that you give fans a view into who you really are. Don’t try to be too professional or polished. Engage with your audience, and promote yourself when it’s appropriate.

5. Paid Advertising – Now that you’ve used Social Media insights to learn more about the people who love your music, you can put money into an advertising campaign that will get you even more results. The great thing about online ads is that you can laser-target your intended audience and get major returns. Just be sure you know who your target is before you start spending, because it is easy to lose money on people that aren’t interested.

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-ways-market-music-new-fans/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by khizzyblakes(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
Learning
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by okomile(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Pabloosas(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
N
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by roqrules04(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
If you are talented and also have some money to spend you go quick blow. Ask Davido
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by vizkiz: 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
Concerts is in koko
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by roqrules04(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2018
buchi2001:
today fixed game is available after payment.
if interested whatsapp the number below
NOTE:Please only if you can stake high

With all these sure games you suppose dan be Multi Millionaire na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Ivimilly: 1:21pm On May 14, 2018
How is this important? sad sad sad
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by annexworld(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by dominique(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2018
As long as you're able to hire a strong management and publicity team, everything will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Xkalaban(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
Aight.....
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by pardy(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
alright we don Hear
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2018
Appswheel:
BRT TV ads is effective too. And its quite affordable.

How is brt ads affordable for an under ground artist on the come up?
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Wrecxman(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
#NewMusic

Video drops in a bit ☺

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmxTsB3SUcg
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Wrecxman(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2018
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Bustincole(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2018
Nice 1 for up coming art

Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by BrandNewWorld: 1:59pm On May 14, 2018
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2018
Yeah
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by 9jagobetta: 3:16pm On May 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by Ayobami7(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2018
Noted
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by banabest(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
�PLEASE REBROADCAST THIS MESSAGE... YOU ARE HELPING A SOUL

*GOOD DAY SIR/MA, PLEASE THERE IS SOMEONE (committed OMEGA Child) LOOKING FORWARD TO BE DISCOVERED IN THE GOSPEL MUSIC WORLD, HE JUST NEED TWO(2) THINGS:*

*1. SPONSORSHIP*
*2. RECORD DEAL*

*THEN THE REST IS FOR GOD TO BE GLORIFY.*

*PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP & BE A BLESSING TO THIS EVANGELISTIC WORK, PLS CALL WHATSAPP*

_+2348061618080._

*Thank you & more grace*

*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by 3millionia: 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
Am Emillionia

A promoter, hypeman and blogger.
I'll upload your song free on ourhype360.com

If you want massive DJ Mixtape promotion on Big blogs like , tooxclusive, notjustOK..... Etc to feature your song IN our monthly DJ Mixtape at affordable price then you got the right guy for the job whatsapp 0816 1760 000.

Am CEO Mixtapes.ng

Thanks
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:37am On May 16, 2018
A lot of music artists either established or not are always forcing themselves to sound in a particular way. These guys are copy cats who can't outshine a style originator (except you're Davido).
I'm way different with my sound though.
I sing with my listener in mind
I sing to transfer they joy and emotions I feel when I'm recording and that's why it's super easy to listen to my songs and feel good.
Kindly follow the link below to enjoy any of my song, and please thank me later
Re: 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans by skyhighweb(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

P-square Feat. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [listen & Download] / Rooftop Mc's New Song Feat Cobhams / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.