Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (80133 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

I believe this "?" was in your quote. So i replied

You didn't give me an answer, just excuses
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
all these small small girls of today, they re not afraid to even flirt with married men in front of their wives, they prefer men in their 40s and 50s.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
1Sharon:

You didn't give me an answer, just excuses
Oh did u predict that too?
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2018
so sad�
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Heard of a similar story but have you ever seen?

Always hear say.

Bloody storytellers

Wetin come be ur own inside...see d way u take attack me like who hold shaka Zulu spear.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Pengician(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2018
MissCokie:
The pictures was shared by her friend on Facebook.

Please let us be careful of who we visit online, majority of online users are not what we think they are.

RIP to her.

Dragon social media life

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by olu690(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot. [/quote] Lol... she dey born maggot
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
MissCokie:
The pictures was shared by her friend on Facebook.

Please let us be careful of who we visit online, majority of online users are not what we think they are.

RIP to her.

U people need stop faking baseless, Hopeless, useless n sensless stories.

Only an Autopsy can decide cause of death. Anyone passing verdict on any death related matter are just being silly.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2018
She doesn't want a broke guy

Broke bitches
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
Plz our younger girls be careful anyway Facebook dey favor some people sha....
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2018
ezebrightike:
LIKE for chioma and SHARE for Sophia
stop this your crap
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2018
I see a lot of Daft people here and it's disgusting. That she visited someone doesn't mean he had a hand in her death. Ordinary headache sef has killed people. I remember a family friend that died. He had slight headache and felt when he sleeps and wake up, it'll subside. He slept and never woke up. btw, who was the person that told the tale if her going to see a boy from Facebook? Lies..
They should go and do autopsy jare... Backward people blaming a fictitious Facebook friend. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:02am On May 15, 2018
LaCruzz:
Visiting people you meet online is very dangerous... Especially in a private place,why didn't she tell the guy to wait for her in an eatery or restaurant.. Hmmmm rip to her sad
How do you know it has anything to do with who she met? What if it was illness? They way most of you reason and draw conclusions here is quite disappointing.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 3:07am On May 15, 2018
she visited him, they probably had sex, he used her and he escaped ladies be wise!
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:01am On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Love is wicked
Some people can take avoidable risk.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by BetaThings: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
gonkin:

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.
Her future husband is the person that will carry all the problems

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.

But they are saying yahoo yahoo is good!
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2018
BetaThings:

But they are saying yahoo yahoo is good!

People have died cuz of someone's enjoyment. If yahoo yahoo is good then why do they flee from justice. My dear yahoo yahoo is another form of stealing
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:12am On May 15, 2018
ezebrightike:
LIKE for chioma and SHARE for Sophia
Will you stop this rubbish!!
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by pelegiga92(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2018
Talk wel oh... Nr talk anyhow
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Assassin101: 1:18pm On May 15, 2018
her name was miss"cockie" and she died by d "cock"..

well, R.I.P
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
1Sharon:

Superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Just shut it

lols... there's nothing superstitious about that post.
I hope you've not been used..

smh
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by sirspencer: 2:16pm On May 23, 2018
wittyt98:
I blame buhari

HOW
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by adiyemama(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2018
gonkin:
Its not only when they use knife to cut parts thats ritual. Some girls are walking corpses.
Thats how a girl went to river state to meet a guy on she met on Facebook. 2 days after she returned she had serious pains like dysmenorrhoea, feeling its normal menstrual pain. next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot.

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.
Her future husband is the person that will carry all the problems

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.

Obviously the girl must of had infection of some sort n wasnt hygienic to let it get to the state of maggots coming from there. How the hell do u let blowflies into your pussy? I dont see how charms n chanting or watever these rituals involve can take something in our bodies or destines that god has given to each person their own n someone making up some superstitious incantations or whatever can just take anything from the said person. Especially physically. It just dont make sense. She mustve had very bad infection n not had it seen to n somehow slept off with her legs open for flirs to lay maggots. My God i would rather die than have bugs crawling inside my womenly bits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.