Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (49071 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19
A Devastated family has declared its daughter missing after she departed Owerri to visit her boyfriend in Edo State.

The Missing Lady, Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi is a final year student of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo State.

According to a release by the family signed by Uche Smart Akandu, a staff of the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, her sister left Owerri on Monday, 8th January, 2024, to visit her boyfriend at Upper Owina Street, Egor, Edo State. Shockingly, he said, nothing has been heard from her since the visit to the unnamed boyfriend.

However, when her mobile number was called, her supposed boyfriend took the call, and said he was not going to release her. The address of her boyfriend’s residence was established when her mobile number was tracked. But when the Police arrived at the address, there was no trace of both of them.

The family is desperately looking for any information to establish her whereabouts. The statement by the family did not indicate if they know who the boyfriend is, or aware of her trip to Edo State.

The Statement By The Family Reads:

“I want to make this message to go to all platforms especially Edo State to help pass this message round.

“Please help me share this update and picture of my sister, GIFT CHIZOBA AJURUCHI, a final year student of FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWERRI, IMO STATE, who went to EDO STATE to visit her boyfriend on Monday 8th January 2024 at Upper Owina Street, Egor in Edo State.

“Since that day up till now we never heard from her and we don’t know the guy.

“When we called her number, the guy said he will not release her. So we tracked the number of my sister, that’s how we got the location of this address. The police went there but could not get any trace of her

“I want to share this update, so that Nigerians and Edo State government will look into this matter

“Any one with any information should call these numbers or report to the nearest police station

“☎️ 08038857624

☎️ 08151192399

Signed By

Hon. Uche Smart Akandu
Admin Officer Police Relation FRSC And Accident Matter DOrC”

Source: https://thesourceng.com/family-declares-final-year-female-federal-polytechnic-student-missing-on-a-visit-to-boyfriend/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19
Only God Almighty will help us out in Nigeria

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by EreluRoz: 8:13pm On Jan 19
Hmmm this is why you should think deep before agreeing to visit anyone.

It's risky out there.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by money121(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19
God abeg cry cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19
Chizoba

Your family dey worry..
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19
She said don’t nobody fuxk her like we do

You know I share everything with my people

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Jan 19
Chai

The desire for Dickson has put her in a dire situation

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19
Edo state? Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Zico5(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19
Visiting a boyfriend at Edo from Imo state. The girls of today are more daring. So no good dick in the whole of Imo state? Edo is where rain is falling. See the problem this foolish girl has taken her family into. May we not give birth to a child that will disgrace us openly like this.

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Bobloco: 8:26pm On Jan 19
sad
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Beuberry(f): 8:26pm On Jan 19
Help oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ROTTWEILER007: 8:27pm On Jan 19
2003 model Benz. Na y we dey find our young girls anyhow.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
Kai
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Olympiacos(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
Only God knows what happened to her mean while I don't trust those Edo boys.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by sslcrypt: 8:27pm On Jan 19
This is very reckless. Point will come cases won't be handled anymore, Nigerian youths are the most foolish set of people.
How will be going far away not even your friends know the person you going to visit? Majority of the times it's prostitution some girls go for and they end up been victims. Gone are the days you keep relationship secret till it's time for marriage.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by StanleyMentor1: 8:27pm On Jan 19
Shoro niyen

4 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by aljharem(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
Starboytwo:
Otilo ni yen.

You no get sense angry

2 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
Na wah
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by KenOne: 8:27pm On Jan 19
Hmmmm! I hope is not what I am thinking? Was it not same Edo state that someone killed his girlfriend last year and fled to Liberia or Sierra Leon and was eventually arrested and extradited back.

I pray this girl doesn't go the way of the above mentioned case. I hope Edo state is not becoming notorious for killing their girlfriends in the name of ritual or yahoo plus. Please women do your due diligence before jumping into a relationship.

Women any guy that lives a flashy lifestyle without a known work or business especially under 35 years of age is a red flag, a guy that tells you I am a business man without going into details is also a red flag.

Do your due diligence to find out what nature of business he does, where does he work, ask questions like if he's a business man what kind of business he does? Is he a consultant? Does he own a shop or render goods and services? Where is the shop located, who has he consulted for?

Don't just run with his stories I'm a business man, investigate him properly before you come to conclusion and validate his stories. Though not to say that guys with known job and businesses can't kill their girlfriends, sure they can if they're greedy, but the ratio and risk level of guys with known job and businesses killing their girlfriend is much lower.

Girls! Note that you owe yourself a duty to protect your life first before government comes in, don't play with due diligence those that played with it never lived to tell the story.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by victorbass1234: 8:27pm On Jan 19
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Tabletuner(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19
This is serious
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19
aljharem:

I no get sense
👍
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by bobonla: 8:29pm On Jan 19
Edo?

4 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by cenaman(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19
From Ogun to Edo, they mined her skull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19
Hmm. She will be found, but her future husband dey see her pix like this

5 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by yinkus6750(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19
I said it
Girls go on social media to be looking for guys.
Surely, this isn't a boyfriend.
She left Owerri , all the way to Benin, cos of a guy.
Ladies, be very careful in this end time period.
I pray, no harm befalls her and she comes back home safely.

43 Likes

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19
All diz Elon Musk boys, Para dey body. cheesy cheesy

They should check the house of all YAHOO Boys in Edo state. sad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by tunwumi: 8:30pm On Jan 19
Yahoo plus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by inoki247: 8:30pm On Jan 19
Person go struggle untop pikin use money send am go somewhere buh pikin go waka go another place..,

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.