Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (65545 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2018
Lemme pity you
biacan:
Gbawa door

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2018
Sermwell:
just look at how you are disgracing yourself in public. if you are ask to prove this in court, can you?

I only wish I was in the mood to respond to a benign but irritating critter....

Hop along, I've noticed your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 2:12pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lemme pity you
They are on your matter

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
vizkiz:
Dear God, when will I start driving my own Range rover 2016 model? When will a pretty woman present Benz to me as birthday gift?

When will I meet a rich woman in my life?

I mean a very rich woman with nice shape instead of these recharge card Magodo/Ikeja girls?

Speak to me lord...Where on the island should I look for these women?

Everyday, losers like you validate buhari's "lazy youth" speech
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2018
TommyJidex365:
I thought it was "Linda Ikeji and the men in her life."

She doesn't have men, she has mannequins and lots of vibrators.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
Fear fear
biacan:
They are on your matter

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Fear fear
Chief why

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 14, 2018
Shut your mouth
biacan:
Chief why

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2018
vizkiz:
Dear God, when will I start driving my own Range rover 2016 model? When will a pretty woman present Benz to me as birthday gift?

I mean a very rich woman with nice shape instead of these recharge card Magodo/Ikeja girls?

I doubt if magodo girls will ask for recharge card o bros
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 2:27pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Shut your mouth
My allowance is at stake.... biko nna baharam embarassed

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
You have not started collecting your salary, you want all the olosho to finish your money
biacan:
My allowance is at stake.... biko nna baharam embarassed

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
vizkiz:

You are probably destined to be poor for life. Stop dreaming dude.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
You have not started collecting your salary, you want all the olosho to finish your money
Excuse me Chief I'm a virg**** lipsrsealed

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:49pm On May 14, 2018
Linda d bloger
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2018
TommyJidex365:
I thought it was "Linda Ikeji and the men in her life."
Satan get behind me
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nature8(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Hilarious Caption!!

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life

Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
Same here
biacan:
Excuse me Chief I'm a virg**** lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by lloyds(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2018
All these coming 4rm online blogging? Plus the very luxurious house in banana island.

Her wealth is too fast and much within a very short time. Hmm, she is obviously into some diabolic society for sustainance.

Quote me anytime.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Same here
Mpia gi eh undecided who are you lying to sad
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by biacan(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
lloyds:
All these coming 4rm online blogging? Plus the very luxurious house in banana island.

Her wealth is too fast and much within a very short time. Hmm, she is obviously into some diabolic society for sustainance.

Quote me anytime.
Stop hating on successful ladies

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by BigBills: 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
How I go take marry this girl?? Abeg, any info?

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by nobone(f): 3:27pm On May 14, 2018
Abeg make she give me job
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by justy15: 3:37pm On May 14, 2018
I love Linda for keeping up to her dexterity regardless of what people say though she is loved by majority. My kind of woman...keep soaring lady
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by DonDiego(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
Checked86:
"no pun intended" where is the pun in the first place before we discuss whether it was intended or not?

My brother, your head dey there jare. I been thnk say na only me o. I don search for the pun in the sentence even comot gutter cover finish, still i no see am.

People sef. Na so one of my friends been dey drop the words "respectively' every time he make one sentence come make me dey wonder weather the bobo think say respect and respectively na the same thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2018
THIS WOMAN SOURCE OF WEALTH IS STILL A MISTERY TO ME.

Can someone really generate that much from blogging as to afford such a line up of cars?

Trust Igbo woman she must have her hands in so many businesses besides the so called blogging as to make that MAHNNNNNNNY to buy choice cars.

Many guys or ladies run blogs ( even business blogs ) but never make a penny.

what is the true source of LINDA IKEJI 's wealth?

Remember this ladies has a property in BANANA ISLAND equipped with state of the art swimming pool + CHOICE CARS AND MANY MORE
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2018
Liability upon liability. I don't know why people from one corner of Nigeria love buying cars once they hit N300,000.00+ in their bank account.
I am not moved. Life is a marathon not a sprint. Today is her time, tomorrow or next is mine.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2018
vizkiz:

lol. smh
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
DonMoga:
YOU'VE BEEN SHOWING US CARS AND HOUSES, HUSBAND NKO?
lmao grin...mumu nairalanders!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2018
Okay noted
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:04pm On May 14, 2018
Linda is a very good daughter and sister
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Angy55(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
Pentools:
That Benz gave me chills....#TeamMercedesBenzOrLEGgedezBenz!

Although that her blog stuff Dey shady ooo, she wan make we believe say na only blog give her this kind wealth wey some politicians for several years never get.

No be this same blog autojosh, webincomeplus,akeentech, topwritersden, bellanaija, pulse ng and even I Dey do
TBT this gal Dey do other stuffS undercover,I no believe that part of say na only blog be her source of wealth.#AhDonBelivit!

A few matured men would think like you. Nigerians are easily convinced by lies.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by jaychubi: 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
Vanity upon vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.