Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First (5115 Views)

Living Working and Travelling To African Countries - Share Your Experiences / Russian Students Visa And Travelling / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by Chylo(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Dear Librasky1, please come back to thread. Did you meet many Nigerians or Africans when you went?

1 Like

Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by JoanneFraser(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Hi, thank you for your report. I'm just going to India and reading reviews and recommendations from travelers. Honestly, I wanted to go to India since I was a child and finally I found a good job and I have the opportunity to go on my dream trip. I like yoga, Indian cuisine, traditions, movies. Well, when I mentioned this, I realized that I have so many common things with this country. And when I began to prepare for the journey I found a blog of an Indian travel blogger, who tells a lot of interesting things about his country that I didn't know about before. So, I am sure that I will have an amazing journey.
Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by rationalhuman(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Lived there 8 years, below are my simple point wise suggestions.
1. Install Ola cab, Better then Uber in all means.

2. They have Massive Underground Metro trains and Elevated trains Network, Very affordable, Cheap. This is available at IGI T3 Airport. Go and get a Prepaid card, top up and enjoy the best transport in the world.

3. Get any of following sims or better to buy both. Airtel and Geo. Welcome to worlds most competitive network country , never seen such dirt cheap price anywhere else.
4. If you are going to northern parts, beware Weather goes to both Extrems , "Extreme Cold in winters" and "Extreme Hot in summers". Be prepared accordingly.

4. Keep one thing in mind, People over there are not ONE, they have 13 major races and countless ethinicites and languages etc. jut to prevent you from sock.

Enjoy.
JoanneFraser:
Hi, thank you for your report. I'm just going to India and reading reviews and recommendations from travelers.
Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by CharlesIn: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
rationalhuman:
Lived there 8 years, below are my simple point wise suggestions.
1. Install Ola cab, Better then Uber in all means.

2. They have Massive Underground Metro trains and Elevated trains Network, Very affordable, Cheap. This is available at IGI T3 Airport. Go and get a Prepaid card, top up and enjoy the best transport in the world.

3. Get any of following sims or better to buy both. Airtel and Geo. Welcome to worlds most competitive network country , never seen such dirt cheap price anywhere else.
4. If you are going to northern parts, beware Weather goes to both Extrems , "Extreme Cold in winters" and "Extreme Hot in summers". Be prepared accordingly.

4. Keep one thing in mind, People over there are not ONE, they have 13 major races and countless ethinicites and languages etc. jut to prevent you from sock.

Enjoy.
Hello. Recently my friend bought a house in Goa and I was very surprised. Soon I decided to visit it and I was just amazed by these views. I am nothing more beautiful than the video and after a week of vacation in Goa I also thought about buying a property there. I thought about it for a long time and in the end I came up with a great plan. I decided to rent the villa for rent for the winter. I found a villa at a very affordable price thanks to the advice on http://www.asiaticgoa.com and soon I was already the proud owner of a great villa with a beautiful view and it even started to make me profit.
Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by weareok(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2022
Saintsquare:
Nice info,planning on visiting new Delhi ,would be there for about 15 days.
How did it go ?
I am planning on going soon
Any tips ?
Re: Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First by weareok(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
NewBea:

Omg thank you very much for this. I will be going for a medical trip too in a month or so,God willing.
(I dont usually do this) but do you mind if i contact you privately? I've got some concerns i believe you'd be able to address. Thanks
Did you go for the medically trip
I am planning on going sometime this year or early next year
How Can I contact you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Beaches in Nigeria & Laws Concerning Alcohol? / Is Old Mrp Passport Still A Valid Identification / Yuletide: Peace Mass Transit Completes FRSC Training For 2,000 Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.