Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. (1921 Views)

N-POWER Batch C Beneficiaries Are Starving. / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 12:33pm On May 14, 2018
As Assistant Teachers, Health extension workers, Agric extension workers and service profession trainees, N-Power beneficiaries are changing the landscape and doing the hard work of bottom-up development.

Thank YOU!!!

Have a great Monday!!!

#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by dbestuncle: 2:15pm On May 14, 2018
AM WAITING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
dbestuncle:
AM WAITING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Are you part of the just selected 2017 beneficiaries?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by xtivin(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
When are you guys posting 2017 beneficiaries?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by callydon(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2018
Everything about this administration is being stage managed.

Does d lady in dt pics look like she's about to climb dt pole
Biko, which lady climbs a pole while wearing a skirt
Mtcheeeewwww!!!!

N-Power = FG Scam

4 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by tjmc: 5:36pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:
As Assistant Teachers, Health extension workers, Agric extension workers and service profession trainees, N-Power beneficiaries are changing the landscape and doing the hard work of bottom-up development.

Thank YOU!!!

Have a great Monday!!!

#NPowerNG

Just Deceiving yourself with this useless pixs of NPower participants. At their age are they supposed to be earning 30k per month that comes irregularly.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by EmmySparky(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
lol the guys be like babe climb na...u can do it...na super sport three them dey ready to watch...but seriously 30k too small for dat kind risk
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by bamoski(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2018
callydon:
Everything about this administration is being stage managed.

Does d lady in dt pics look like she's about to climb dt pole Biko, which lady climbs a pole while wearing a skirt
Mtcheeeewwww!!!!

N-Power = FG Scam

hehe.. gbam

You don talk am finish.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by Iseoluwani: 10:43am On May 15, 2018
npowerng:

yea
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by coolkim(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2018
Some of us are still having issue with OTP for the successful beneficiary. The OTP is generated and sent to the email but on putting it give an ERROR MESSAGE. How do we get pass this problem.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by PrinceFola(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Kudos to you NPOWER TEAM for a wonderful job you're doing. if I may be right, it will be a year by next month (June 2017) that we started this our journey with you, please kindly make everything snappy with our deployment. Our morale is getting low day by day sir. We appreciate the fact that you are doing your best and thank you for bringing us this far. But please, intensify more effort towards our deployment, we hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and stay blessed!!

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by PrinceFola(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Kudos to you NPOWER TEAM for a wonderful job you're doing. if I may be right, it will be a year by next month (June 2017) that we started this our journey with you, please kindly make everything snappy with our deployment. Our morale is getting low day by day sir. We appreciate the fact that you are doing your best and thank you for bringing us this far. But please, intensify more effort towards our deployment, we hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and stay blessed!!

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by balaclava: 11:56am On May 15, 2018
Folks, don't expect deployment anytime soon.

The names of successful applicants was released three days after Buhari made youths angry everywhere for saying Nigerian youths are lazy(paraphrasing)

The list was only released to calm the youths down and most importantly to give youths other things to think & talk about.

Pray Buhari misyearn very soon, they may deploy us to pacify us.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by dbestuncle: 12:59pm On May 15, 2018
yes

npowerng:

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by dbestuncle: 1:00pm On May 15, 2018
Any GOOD News for us

npowerng:

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by mercyp001(f): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
balaclava:
Folks, don't expect deployment anytime soon.

The names of successful applicants was released three days after Buhari made youths angry everywhere for saying Nigerian youths are lazy(paraphrasing)

The list was only released to calm the youths down and most importantly to give youths other things to think & talk about.

Pray Buhari misyearn very soon, they may deploy us to pacify us.
u got it bro.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by Firstinline(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2018
Somebody should pls tell me how I can register for Npower.

And please can I register on my phone?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:39pm On May 16, 2018
xtivin:
When are you guys posting 2017 beneficiaries?

Very soon, sir.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:42pm On May 16, 2018
Firstinline:
Somebody should pls tell me how I can register for Npower.

And please can I register on my phone?

The registration process for N-power has ended, Stay tuned to our social media channels for other opportunities and Opening.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by johnbuck81(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2018
npowerng:

Very soon, sir.
npower this ur very soon dey fear me ehn.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
coolkim:
Some of us are still having issue with OTP for the successful beneficiary. The OTP is generated and sent to the email but on putting it give an ERROR MESSAGE. How do we get pass this problem.

Kindly use the retrieve OTP option, Follow the steps gently.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:51pm On May 16, 2018
johnbuck81:
npower this ur very soon dey fear me ehn.

smiley Smile. No do not panic, The N-power team wants the very best for all our volunteers

Information on the next level would be made available on our social media platforms in due time
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
dbestuncle:
Any GOOD News for us

smileyYes
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by honestivo(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
hope this developmental force is made permanent
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
PrinceFola:

Kudos to you NPOWER TEAM for a wonderful job you're
doing. if I may be right, it will be a year by next month
(June 2017) that we started this our journey with you,
please kindly make everything snappy with our deployment.
Our morale is getting low day by day sir. We appreciate
the fact that you are doing your best and thank you for
bringing us this far. But please, intensify more effort
towards our deployment, we hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you and stay blessed!!

Thank you for believing in us, As much as we believe in all our volunteers. We won’t let you down, sir.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by johnbuck81(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
npowerng:

smiley Smile. No do not panic, The N-power team wants the very best for all our volunteers

Information on the next level would be made available on our social media platforms in due time
"due time" again? well, hope our device selection/collection won't take another "soon or due time"?.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by npowerng: 8:50am On May 19, 2018
johnbuck81:
"due time" again? well, hope our device selection/collection won't take another "soon or due time"?.

No, Sir.
It would be ready in no time.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. by akinon: 12:59pm On May 23, 2018
npowerng:

No, Sir.
It would be ready in no time.
I believe you but your " in no time" might be two years from now and if this administration should leave there will be nothing like Npower again. So this is the opportunity for the youth to benefit from this administration so make it snappy so that we can spend at least 11 month if not 9 before the pronouncement of the result of 2019 presidential election

(1) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Of Ayeen / ... / Massive Recruitment At Titan Trust Bank 2020 -joblyng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.