Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys (38422 Views)

Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2018
As I reach Yankee I see say the life we my people dey live na nonsense

As I reach Yankee I see say to solve all our problems no hard na common sense

Singing in eldee's voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Cyriloha(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
My sister yahoo or no yahoo money is money
Hustle is hustle
Why are we hating on each other it's not easy to scam person oo

Going through all rituals and hard thing make we acknowledge those guys abeg

1 Like

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
safarigirl:
While his apology is noble and timely as well as his acknowledgment of his role in it all, it is pertinent to note, that the song it's self, is irrelevant today and 90% of Yahoo boys today, would probably not remember the song or it's impact

On the contrary, Olu Maintains Yahooze is the perfect example of a song that encouraged this decay, and is far more relevant
Yea... including Kelly Handsome's 'maga'
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by oshe11: 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
Cyriloha:

Sure and drug lords sef

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Cyriloha(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2018
Lakeside79:

Singing in eldee's voice

But is true na
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Emmyziski(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by talk2percy(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2018
goldbim:
Good!I hope that bros that sang living things is reading this??.. lipsrsealed.later he'll say he's praising hardworking socialites...
is it a crime to be rich?? U have to know that no one climbs up there without stepping on people's toes! No one!!!!
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Phunkyposh(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
Reflection is key.

Everything that trends will eventually fade ☑
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Cyriloha(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2018
Yes nyou think say na the noise over the mic the give them money
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by talk2percy(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2018
It's no crime to be rich and to be rich u have gat to break some principles
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Cyriloha(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2018
Lazy youth make una de there the mention those wee do. Make am.......... No go hustle time waits for nobody
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:25pm On May 14, 2018
Metuh:
This is a celebrity unlike that riffraff called Efe that knows only how to shout "warri warri warri "

Lol
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Metuh: 2:27pm On May 14, 2018
Cyriloha:

Why hating bro
The riff-raff in question is a millionaire and still counting
Pray to God to give you money so that you will be extremely rich and make people call you names okay money is good
grin So you think everyone is as poor and wretched as you
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Metuh: 2:28pm On May 14, 2018
Cyriloha:

Why hating bro
The riff-raff in question is a millionaire and still counting
Pray to God to give you money so that you will be extremely rich and make people call you names okay money is good
I should just sit down in my house and PRAY TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by phineas: 2:28pm On May 14, 2018
This is a man to whom honour is due
May you reap good for this post else the Don

Righteousness exalts a nation,core values matter.

The values of a nation are the values of its people and in this day and time our values are strongly influenced by the emerging role models who are now celebrities

And this power they must wield carefully for posterity and for the nation's future.We see their contributions heaven does too,

Again I commend elder the Don,time for other celebrities who have a conscience to speak up,yahoo boys are robbers armed with laptops,they ruin individuals and families,they distort the scheme of things and rubbish the place of hard work.They corrupt our image, our society and our progress as a people .If in doubt ask genuine bussiness men of their experiences abroad with the green passport.

They are a reproach to our land,they deserve no honour and we must all support the drive to smoke them out,

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by nelson7777: 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
is this guy still relevant sef undecided?

!!!!
yes.. this r d godfathers of Nigerian music

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by pojophilius(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
nobody should blame 9ice biko,he wanted to blow again after politics gone wrong nd he did it with ease by following the trend,,,,,to me olu maintain started it by letting us know how much is one million dollars is in naira
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by nosike3(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
A lady once came to the Pharmacy premises I work and in the midst of her discussion with her friend was boasting about how well to do her 'GBoy' is...
We have long lost values and the whole pressure is now present in the society!!
Graduates earn peanuts!
Professionals are owed salaries for months!!
We have issues as a Country and that's the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by LaudGuy: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
What is the serious buyers clause for, I don't get.

Some insight

GURUGRAPHICS:

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by otipoju(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2018
phineas:
This is a man to whom honour is due
May you reap good for this post else the Don

Righteousness exalts a nation,core values matter.

The values of a nation are the values of its people and in this day and time our values are strongly influenced by the emerging role models who are now celebrities

And this power they must wield carefully for posterity and for the nation's future.We see their contributions heaven does too,

Again I commend elder the Don,time for other celebrities who have a conscience to speak up,yahoo boys are robbers armed with laptops,they ruin individuals and families,they distort the scheme of things and rubbish the place of hard work.They corrupt our image, our society and our progress as a people .If in doubt ask genuine bussiness men of their experiences abroad with the green passport.

They are a reproach to our land,they deserve no honour and we must all support the drive to smoke them out,

Well said.
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Lovemaester: 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Blueniss post=67552962][/quote].
you itself na yahoo
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by donmatin(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2018
Lakeside79:

Singing in eldee's voice
six foot plus sang that song.
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by sammirano: 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
These youths claiming its the economy that lead them into yah are just plain lazy and greedy. I mean, why engage is something so demeaning when there are countless of other legit ways to make money on the web. Not that I never thought of it, but a wise man once said 'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Abudu2000(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
Postboiswag:
Am lazy to read this
My client don come online
gbayi! More wins to u
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by charlesu49(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...
...serious buyers only!!!!
Body peddler, get rid of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 14, 2018
donmatin:
six foot plus sang that song.

Iga it's elder - I go yarn

Haba
undecided
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by EmmyDJourno: 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
This bros ehhhen

Too much sense no go kill you

You are more on point than the point of a needle
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by donmatin(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
Lakeside79:

Iga it's elder - I go yarn

Haba
undecided
ok...
Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by gonkin(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
Metuh:
This is a celebrity unlike that riffraff called Efe that knows only how to shout "warri warri warri "

What do u expect. From ughelli, warri, abraka, sapele, Jesse, mosogar, oghara down to all mighty benin, yahoo boys are applauded. Its sucks. I wouldn't be surprised if Efe mentions such. If Efe wasnt a celebrity his hairstyle is enough to get him pegged as a yahoo boy. Efe just fall delta people hand for mentioning such. Even when u wanna do business with foreigners now they think you are a fraudster. Its a bad reputation for the country. Once they hear im from Nigeria onyibo go run. Killing all business ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by tbliss22(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2018
Our musicians should learn to be real and that will equally go along way with their respective fan.

Fake life everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by felaismyhero(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
These things go hand in hand and has multiplier effect.

What do you expect a graduate whom has been and still searching for job over 5 years?

Faced with:
-Ridicule he succumbs to drugs,
-Rejected by females, he takes on rape due to finances
-Intimidated by peers, he takes on kidnapping & robbery
-Rather than stare at the ceiling all day, he rather takes on yahoo atleast to be hopeful eventually adds ritual to plus it up.

And we all ask ourselves, he used to be a brilliant guy, straight A's, good result, Godly child... what happened to him. Well the Govt never provided the basics and he had no helper.
Look around you, we are all scattered around in different categories and stages.
Empathy and kindness changes the world.

hmm,very powerful and moving.i am touched.but we need to start making plans to change this place-those who care for this place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.