Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) (426 Views)

Nigerian musician cries out after losing his life savings to fraudsters (photos) / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Theajala72: 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
Former big brother naija winner Efe has come under fire from a section of fans after shared a post on social media that comparing internet fraudsters to politicians.

In his viral tweet, Efe justified the activities of internet fraudsters (yahoo yahoo boys) in Nigeria and compared them to Nigerian politicians, revealing that they actually bring money into the economy as opposed to the Politicians who steal money and take it out of the Nigerian economy.

See his post and the reactions below:-

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/bbnaija-nigerians-blast-efe-for-supporting-internet-fraudsters-photos/

Cc; Rocktation
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

#Nairatrend

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) by crafteck(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Theajala72: 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
crafteck:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

Lolz
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2018
he obviously wants to trend
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Blast EFE For Supporting Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Theajala72: 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
Geraldyne:
he obviously wants to trend
years I think so too

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Changes Stage Name Amidst Legal Crisis With Former Label G Worldwide / Lilian Afegbai’s Sweet Birthday Message To Her Police Officer Mum / Female Twitter User Says Men Are Completely'useless"after He Advised Wives To Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.