Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (55754 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Salamspycee2: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by amnwa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
She's just trying to stay in the spotlight
Knowing older guys already know her well and won't send her.

When a lady just has no shame at all

58 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Harmored(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2018

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by DivinedeGuru: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
So?

If it was you won't you date her?

25 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Uglymugg: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, people still don't know that it's a "women's world"

Let a man try this and see what happens.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by maxiuc(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry

Na dey black mamba be this

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by dkronicle(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
And she never reply my 99 message

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Annnonymous: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Are the teenagers complaining? Mtcheew angry

Over sabi naija reactors

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by LordofNaija: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin I remember how my maths teacher flogged me blue black for failing to define improper fraction. To my Teacher late Uncle Akara [/b]China and her boyfriend are an example of improper fraction [b]

27 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by tolexy007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by psychologist(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Their life
Their problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
E go be
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by stillmaticOG(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Make she come try my black mamba too na
Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by ThatCEO: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who says only old men reserve the right to cheik young girls.

Nice one dear, you scout better boxer for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by babyBB: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
The last time i heard about this hoe was with Rob. She moves on too fast.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
She didn't tie up the boys nah. The followed her willingly even taking her shopping with their credit cards. The boys are even smitten dating her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by DavSagacity(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some Niegrians sha.!!!
Them no go ever mind their business.
If she decide to date a year old baby how is that their concern.

some people just like to Chuck their mouth inside matter wey no konsign their destiny.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by ojeffo: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
These ones sound pained.....as if their opinion will buy a flight ticket to the US and land on Chyna's table of fucksss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
If she has all it takes within her waist and the guy enjoying every inch of penetration whenever he rides in....

who am I to stand against it....

Nigerian and over interference are like 5 and 6...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by superior1: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
She dey take them renew her jaz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by shugacain: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
My questions here are. between the old woman and the young boy who first make advances ?. Secondly did the boy complain that the pussy his fucking is older than him ? . Give me an answer let me know what to write on the comment session

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by 6pax: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow! I sight her ukwu kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Annnonymous:
Are the teenagers complaining? Mtcheew angry

Over sabi naija reactors
we are not complaining jare, I'm on the queue patiently waiting for my turn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' by goodyvin02(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
small girl with a big God

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.