Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet (836 Views)

Bluclick Broadband Internet Services / Over 50 Amazon Tablet Pcs With Swift 4g Broadband Internet Connection For Sale / Broadband Internet For N9800! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 3:33pm On May 23, 2010
Do you have families all over the world? Your child in school abroad and you don't call them always? This is your offer!

If you have Starcomm internet and you want to be able to call any where in USA and canada mobile and landline, I can help. The first year is N20k and N10k per year after the first year. I can include 120 days unlimited calling at no charge to landlines in Europe (London, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Amsterdam, France, Italy, Boliva), Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Peru, Brazil, etc.

Why wait? Send me an email to fredgil2008@yahoo.com and I can go ahead and setup up.

Sorry, I initially posted this offer for 15k but shipping cost and other logistic costs went up. Hope all my customers understand.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by djunit1(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2010
Is it Magic Jack? I need a magic jack if You have that call me on 08032128308
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 4:07pm On May 27, 2010
Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by sunboy(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2010
Hola me if you need magic jack, new including a new cordless phone all together @ 20k. Offer me your price and we deal off.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 3:35pm On May 28, 2010
Sunboy, you are selling only magicjack with codeless phone for N20k? Nice! Mine includes 120 days of unlimited calling to landland phones in Europe, all phones in Austrial/New Zealand, Some countries in Asia, Brazil, Peru etc. Mine is majic jack as well but I include calls to many more destinations.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by djunit1(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2010
@Fred dont forget we would have to wait for you to send it to naija, and there is never a deal like face to face deal, I thought we had a deal but you called to call it off, I would find a way to get it any way,
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 12:32am On May 29, 2010
djunit1, sorry, I updated my posting to reflect the current price.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by djunit1(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2010
Would You include a phone and how soon can I get it? I am only thinking of Yours because of the 120 extra minutes, let me know asap because I am to meet a guy on monday for both M Jack and a phone. Let me know before I give the guy money
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 1:41am On May 30, 2010
Yes, phone is inluded and delivery is usually 6 to 8 days from date of request.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by orke2cute: 5:59am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest. All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Note that by inviting others to join or by sharing this link especially on facebook, you get a better chance of getting more people exposed to your products and needs for both BUYERS AND SELLERS, WHY WAIT IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
Do you have families all over the world? Your child in school abroad and you don't call them always? This is your offer!

If you have Starcomm internet and you want to be able to call any where in USA and canada mobile and landline, I can help. The first year is N20k and N10k per year after the first year. I can include 120 days unlimited calling at no charge to landlines in Europe (London, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Amsterdam, France, Italy, Boliva), Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Peru, Brazil, etc.

Why wait? Send me an email to fredgil2008@yahoo.com and I can go ahead and setup up.

Sorry, I initially posted this offer for 15k but shipping cost and other logistic costs went up. Hope all my customers understand.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by djunit1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
Freddy, do this for me for 15k so i can help arrange you customers now. I am still in need of this thing like hell. You still get a little gain if you do it for 15k for me, I would tell others it is 20k
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
djunit1 - sorry I can't do it for N15K. make it N19K and I can give you one.
Re: Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet by fredgil: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Canon Lens For Sale_ 28-300mm / Call Us For All Your Cisco Devices !!! Unbeatable Prices Awaits You !!! / iPhone 4 16Gb, 47k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.