Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding (67610 Views)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Friendship Goals! Alex Prays For Tobi As He Visits The East For The First Time / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ianq: 4:12pm On May 14, 2018
guys be tripping on behalf of the groom...NOT neccessary.
check the groom's expression; he is unperturbed. The bride probably is just a bit tipsy from the wine and merriment of the day and is having a quick moment to vent...its the groom that everyone should be weary of, i think. dude looks way too calm for the situation. he has the content look of a man who has had a good romp in the sack ie a frolic with one of or perhaps all of the bridesmaids. As this is the likely case, the bride's antics with tobi appear insignificant, almost amateurish to him.
and he is even shaking his head a bit at tobi. dude be wicked. as we used to say back in the day- this, here, is a g-man.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by lastempero: 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
The wedding will continue but there will be no honey moon and I will make sure I drive home without her at least take my own pound of flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by lastempero: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
because of ordinary tobi angry
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by LagunJay: 4:20pm On May 14, 2018
Uhmm.. What will happen assuming Tobi proposed to her there?.. Definitely, she will leave the Groom.. laffs ^^
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by wildkat: 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
That's how they end up cheating on their husbands. Imagine, even on her wedding day, telling her husband to leave her alone so she can go hug anoda man.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by kasim155: 4:37pm On May 14, 2018
Every day Tobi dis Tobi dat. did Tobi com dey use style reign pass miracle wen win d money sef. I Don tire for dis BBN news everyday by day.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by drTOO: 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
That's what you get when you decide to marry a woman who was so jobless to be watching BBN.
Guys raise your standards.

7 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by davit: 4:39pm On May 14, 2018
Some ladies, ehne, na cream dey their brains!

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
That is the end of the marriage...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by DrObum(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
If na me be the groom, better follow am dey go house ooo
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Queenserah26(f): 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
End time bride undecided
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Realhommie(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2018
ybalogs:
Pretty sure she'd gladly leave her wedding just to have a fling with him. Very insensitive lady.
Very insensitive and immature. #Nonsense
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by SwayB(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2018
Person wey I go just leave for there
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2018
Idonki:
And the husband will still take her back...
No
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by YomiTee123(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2018
i will just take my leave home and the idiot bride should kontinue wit tobi
smh

CastedBlog:
Crazy over The Finalist a Bride abandoned her new hubby and ran to Tobi after she spotted him at their wedding venue with a friend, The lady who was obviously tripping Hugged Tobi and was shouting.

'Leave me alone' (Probably telling her hubby) Then she added:
Oh my God, Is this you?' Is this You?'

Wonder what she will do when she sees the Main Winner, Miracle..lol.

Watch the video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bitx2I2AEF9/?utm_source=ig_embed

Or Here
News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-moment-bride-abandon-her-groom-for.html

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by derecho(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2018
Unfortunately for those who value inanities.
I'm sure many who are here to read this would want to know:
1.Is it true?
2.who the shameless bride is .

Truth is,no matter the hype and even if BBN gives free MB,some would never patronise it.

The groom should just carry his cross...that's what his bride values.
ybalogs:
BBN has elevated guys we won't ordinary take note on the street. Power of entertainment.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Tijay90(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
Who doesn't know that "most" ladies these days are groupies.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by fluffylarose: 5:52pm On May 14, 2018
Very insensitive move
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Idonki(f): 5:55pm On May 14, 2018
EliteBiz:

No

Why No.... ??
The bride price had been paid already....
Unless.... There is another way of getting it back...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2018
WHAT
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Cyberleets: 6:13pm On May 14, 2018
the bride made the groom look less important!!

for Christ sakes it's supposed to be his day, and she thinks Tobi is more important than her husband.

as for me, I'll dump her ass right there!!

Girls of this generation are evil.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by pemiakd: 6:28pm On May 14, 2018
If na me d husband, I go collect all d tins wey I don give her family and end d wedding there.

Make she marry Tobi, the bbn boy
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by pemiakd: 6:30pm On May 14, 2018
If na me d husband, I go collect all d tins wey I don give her family and end d wedding there.

Make she marry Tobi, the bbn boy

But if I see say I still love am, she go first go MFM for deliverance for three months b4 I marry am again
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by yeman1(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
if. na me oh ! that's d end of d wedding.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
LaCruzz:
Stupid lady... angry angry...if I were the groom.. I'd call off the wedding straight away... Mtcheww

In America they pay certain level of socialites just for appearance. It's not flirting bt appreciation by the bride. Lol
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by obentenyson(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
na there me and her go divorce .. Make she follow tobi go him house... I just hate BBN addicts... I feel like shooting them when I see them glued to the tv watching that B.S

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by chimexdnice(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2018
Bleep up
na from there you suppose go back your parents house
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by chumasmog(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2018
Celebrity wifee grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2018
This is what you get when you marry a girl who's 191-amino acid deficient.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by kechywillz(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2018
Crazy girl,how will the groom react after she must have finished hugging the guy,for me,u go follow Tobi go house,my case with her is closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.