Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding (67607 Views)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Friendship Goals! Alex Prays For Tobi As He Visits The East For The First Time / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by NaijaNaWaa: 3:27pm On May 14, 2018
All I can is:

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Monaco2(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2018
Me wey dey plan to invite wizkid to perform at our wedding as a surprise to my bae cuz she is a huge fan of his, I just hope she won't disgrace me dat day sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
wtf, just continue the wedding with him���
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Walelavender(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
For a principled man-the wedding is over ! What kind of rubbish is that?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by laydoh(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
wtf.you know wat?dnt lemme start.dat venue fit explode.make i no shey shum shin.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Holocene(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
Lol....you get luck no be me.
....i go kukuma carry my kaya go house and tell you to follow him home. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by cocoboss(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
buhari issa fool
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by fabulous986: 3:31pm On May 14, 2018
Devil is a liar...
That is Automatic 2 weeks suspension her. embarassed cry
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2018
High level of misplaced priority. Radarada!

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by aguiyi2: 3:33pm On May 14, 2018
This is how marital issues start.She just made her husband (to be) feel small inside if he is the jealous kind.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Chuknovski(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
empty headed people all over

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by nairavsdollars(f): 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
olosho

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Truthsbitter: 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
And the weakling will continue with the wedding.
today's men are pitiful pvssy worshippers.
spits...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by mexzony: 3:36pm On May 14, 2018
Some people self. What happened to self control. Ha.
If it were the other way round nko. Well what do I know
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by xtervaganza(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2018
Weyrey wife. No respect for the guy at all

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by chris31(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
Women sometimes behave like kids
What kind public disgrace is this?
Assuming am the husband the condition i leave her will be worse than when i first met her

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ceejayluv(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2018
side effects of marrying a sharwama-munching Slay Queen.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by tbliss22(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2018
What the hell is wrong with our ladies So Bbn house mates are celebrities to reckon with now?

I expect the man to do the needful asap!!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by joeyswift(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2018
If my bride should do that,I will simply tell her to go and marry Tobi
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ogekim: 3:47pm On May 14, 2018
Wat a bride!!! And d husband will be feeling like......
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2018
paroh137:
To God who made me that's the end of that wedding, not the marriage o. But wedding is over. They can continue festivities without me cos I dey comot suit immediately. What nonsense!

That's how I was arguing with a friend the other day, she said if I find out my wife cheated on me a few days after wedding that I could never divorce her I laughed in Spanish. Nothing I hate in this world like a cheating partner. Imma kick her to the curb faster than she can say Baby I'm sorry.

Wait why am I talking about cheating sef How that one take consign this thread Be like say I dey hungry, make una no vex

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
paroh137:
To God who made me that's the end of that wedding, not the marriage o. But wedding is over. They can continue festivities without me cos I dey comot suit immediately. What nonsense!

That's how I was arguing with a friend the other day, she said if I find out my wife cheated on me a few days after wedding that I could never divorce her I laughed in Spanish. Nothing I hate in this world like a cheating partner. Imma kick her to the curb faster than she can say Baby I'm sorry.

Wait why am I talking about cheating sef How that one take consign this thread Be like say I dey hungry, make una no vex
Lol
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2018
aguiyi2:
This is how marital issues start.She just made her husband (to be) feel small inside if he is the jealous kind.
She just spoilt his day, and probably the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Captain8(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2018
God 4bid Diz 1 can kil her huby 4 once
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by opomulero(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2018
Its a shame, even if its the other way round as in say na man do ds kind thing to a yeyebrity.

On ya wedding day fa.......
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Bianda24: 3:57pm On May 14, 2018
I will surely �
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Bianda24: 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
I will surely walk away.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Bianda24: 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
they locked some people up in a building in SA for over 3 months, they came out and become celebrity, the yeye bride left her hubby for one of them and the hubby will later take her back. Okay na

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by emydnoble(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2018
Factfinder1:
If its my wife I will slap the devil out of her I soo much detest ladies DAT freaks for celebrities and do gum body

She will come back here and meet me sha
You are quite right, some ladies are big disgrace. A day and good time to give your partner all duly attention, only to freak towards another concept around. Why can't she greet him so politely and demand to keep in touch with him, on a later days ahead. shocked cool grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.