Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses (38444 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by anyimontana(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
Both of them look like Toto to me
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by fynlola: 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
okay.
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
Carry people's house rent on your face.

God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
Criticize001:
They can't flaunt their husband, but they can flaunt glasses. Yeyebrities

Husband has become accessory abi?

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by elijah24(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2018
Who b d person wen post this topic self,are u guys ok ?no wonder d naira is almost useless..400k glasses my foot,did she show u d receipt for the glass ...stop fooling urself,dis celebs will never buy dis things at such amount, so no go kill urself for nothing oooo...ask tonto dikeh to show u de receipt for the glasses or shut dis thread down abeg..show d naira some respect abeg...mainwhile go get ur pvc ooo we must vote this time so buhari will know we are not lazy
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by godofuck231: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
Who can cook and take care of her kids better, no one saw that one coming !
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Jayslyder: 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
quick question.. can one see the future with the glasses?
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by newoffer: 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
They are internet model like hushpuppie whose job is to advertise Gucci product.
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Even if i have that money, i will never invest in such crazy sunglasses.. cool cool cool

#TeamTomFord

/
invest?

/
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by FRANKLAD1: 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
448k for glasses,can i use it to see my future?
I TIRE O
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by blazer2018: 10:47pm On May 14, 2018
lol

Come to think of the fact that they both have little kids in the house...your guess is as good as mind... grin
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by blazer2018: 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..If i will use his money, i wud rather invest it on physical gold rather than buying this kind of sunglasses that wud look like somebody juz got released from psychiatric ward lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Abi, something that has good resale value...not this one that can be crushed at anytime

How's Singapore?
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by thanki410(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
Hope it will show canaan land shaaa?
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Neoteny(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2018
Pah.

Replicas.

By the way: "designers" have gone to the dogs. These days such labeled goods are franchised and designed by committee in Shenzhen.

Gone are the days when designers actually design and create these things.
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:16am On May 15, 2018
blazer2018:

grin grin grin

Abi, something that has good resale value...not this one that can be crushed at anytime

How's Singapore?

grin

Singapore is getting better every day ..
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Juliusdking(m): 12:46am On May 15, 2018
I fit use dis glass see my future wey i go buy am for 400k
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by itzjwizzy(m): 1:41am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Even if i have that money, i will never invest in such crazy sunglasses.. cool cool cool

#TeamTomFord

lol... grin
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by itzjwizzy(m): 1:41am On May 15, 2018
mikejj:
. but you can use your husbands money cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by itzjwizzy(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2018
Bamz:
Because its expensive doesn't make it classy though. I personally find it tacky.
e classy, make we no lie
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by itzjwizzy(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2018
whinnyluv:
400K When Me Am Still Looking For 20k For My Project Fee.
God Help Me O
grin grin grin grin grin. Amin o.
Which school?
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Chigeorge2015(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2018
Naija sef! U'll buy 1k glasses and they'll overhype it because u're a celebrity. I don't even like them
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by princfred(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..If i will use his money, i wud rather invest it on physical gold rather than buying this kind of sunglasses that wud look like somebody juz got released from psychiatric ward lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yeah, that's a nice one.
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by InvertedHammer: 5:19am On May 15, 2018
Neoteny:
Pah.

Replicas.

By the way: "designers" have gone to the dogs. These days such labeled goods are franchised and designed by committee in Shenzhen.

Gone are the days when designers actually design and create these things.

/
Don't spoil the mood of mor0ns who do not understand that they are mere pawns in the hands of marketers. Luxottica makes all the glasses and put different labels on them to sell to idiotas who fvck over their hard-earned money to them.

/

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by DavidTheGeek: 5:48am On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Tonto's own is damn fake. I knew where she bought it from
angry angry angry
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by emi14: 6:25am On May 15, 2018
And what about it. Vanity
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by luvme0702: 8:12am On May 15, 2018
Fake glasses
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2018
itzjwizzy:
grin grin grin grin grin. Amin o. Which school?
Federal Polythenic Ire
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by blazer2018: 9:09am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Singapore is getting better every day ..

Good to know...enjoy!!!

But forget your fatherland o...when the cookies are ready, don't forget to come back to invest and contribute your quota to her developmennt...there is no place like home, u knw... wink grin

Best wishes!!!! smiley
Re: Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses by Kenswitch(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2018
Abeg can someone see the future with the glasses?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.