Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy (1065 Views)

PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by Concisenews: 4:39pm On May 14, 2018
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Ekiti State governorship election, Prof. Kolapo Olusola has said there is nothing wrong with people seeing him as Governor Ayo Fayose’s boy.

Speaking on Channels TV, Olusola stressed that he is proud of the state governor, who he called his political father.

Olusola last Tuesday emerged winner of the PDP governorship primary held in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

He polled 1,191 votes to defeat PDP’s former national spokesman, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, who garnered 770 votes from the primaries.

Olusola, who is the deputy governor of the state, pointed out that his emergence as the party’s flagbearer for the July 14 gubernatorial polls was as a result of his selfless service to the people of the state.

He said: “I have a political father who is Peter Ayodele Fayose and I am proud of him. The issue at stake is Ekiti State and the bulk stops at my table when I become governor.

“If I am Fayose’s boy, good. The most important thing is that Ekiti State comes first and my performance is what matters.”

He also expressed confidence of emerging victorious in the polls, pointing out that the people of the state were solidly behind him and the PDP.

“Ekiti people are behind us, they are behind Olusola Eleka and Fayose. They are behind PDP and you can be rest assured that we are going to win come July 14,” he said.

https://www.concisenews.global/2018/05/14/ekiti-pdp-guber-candidate-fayoses-boy/
Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by pode(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2018
If PDP candidate is a boy that means APC candidate is a slave

Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
Since you claim there is nothing wrong to be FAYOSE'S boy who is a failure in any aspect of good governance, I hope when you are defeated you won't see anything wrong?

Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Politicians play the same old cards.

☣ ☠
Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by ubongokon(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2018
pode:
If PDP candidate is a boy that means APC candidate is a slave
Shalow thinking of urs

Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by comos: 6:12pm On May 14, 2018
just as Ambode is Tinubu 's boy

Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by Omeokachie: 6:34pm On May 14, 2018
Obaseki is Oshiomhole's 'boy'

Ambode is Tinubu's 'boy'

Ganduje is Kwankwaso' s 'boy'

Theodore Orji was Orji Uzor Kalu's boy

Amaechi was Odili's boy

GEJ was OBJ's boy

Udom Emmanuel is Akpabio's boy

Abdulfatah Ahmed is Saraki's boy

Ngige was Chris Uba's boy

Abeg next!

Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by tuniski: 9:11pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Obaseki is Oshiomhole's 'boy'

Ambode is Tinubu's 'boy'

Ganduje is Kwankwaso' s 'boy'

Theodore Orji was Orji Uzor Kalu's boy

Amaechi was Odili's boy

GEJ was OBJ's boy

Udom Emmanuel is Akpabio's boy

Abdulfatah Ahmed is Saraki's boy

Ngige was Chris Uba's boy

Abeg next!
Buhari cabal's boy!
Re: Ekiti PDP Guber Candidate Says He Is Fayose’s Boy by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
ubongokon:
Shalow thinking of urs
As in ehnn... I just tire for some people and their whack mindset.

2018 Top 20 Richest Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita / Is Wike Now A Herbalist / Photo: Saraki, Jonathan In Closed Door Meeting (photo)