Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC (2140 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by cunny88(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
We nid update on fayose and EFCC. Has he been released or detained
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
IT IS CONFIRMED!!
He's spending it in EFCC custody, while Fayemi sleeps in State house!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
EFCC has failed and will continue to fail

2 Likes

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Businessideas: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
cunny88:
We nid update on fayose and EFCC. Has he been released or detained
Why do I have a feeling that you are mocking him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Businessideas: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
post=72151235:
IT IS CONFIRMED!!
He's spending it in EFCC custody, while Fayemi sleeps in State house!
The lesson: Power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by mycar: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
What goes up will surely come down, power belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Businessideas:

You can say that again bro...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Person wey don arrange to stay with them as long as dem want.
Don't worry, Fayose say d bed to sleep there don ready.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
If u are need of a durable and quality cars,am here to give u d best ,check my signature for more info
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Kingosytex(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
fayose went there prepared. he took his mattress as well as his pillow to the efcc's office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2018
The prayers of majority of Nigerians is, FAYOSE should spend the rest of his life with EFCC and ICPC by the grace of God. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by dokie: 1:57am On Oct 17, 2018
yarimo:
The prayers of majority of Nigerians is, FAYOSE should spend the rest of his life with EFCC and ICPC by the grace of God. undecided

I hope you are going to be prepared when injustice is metted out on you because it surely will at some point.

Fayose is most likely corrupt but he is entitled to bail until a court declares him guilty. So if he is held without being granted bail as soon as possible, it is injustice.

Anyone who seeks the good of mankind in general must always be on the side of right judgement and justice.

If Buhari turns this to a payback for fayose's criticism by holding him unduly, then he is not fit to be a nation's President. Na children dey do dat kin thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by SOFTENGR: 2:23am On Oct 17, 2018
yarimo:
That's the prayer of Zombies. Only zombies pray for injustice to be meted out on their political opponents. This is politics, not war.

Remember, your family members may be victims of this one day.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by OneCorner: 2:25am On Oct 17, 2018
dokie:

I hope you are going to be prepared when injustice is metted out on you because it surely will at some point.

Fayose is most likely corrupt but he is entitled to bail until a court declares him guilty. So if he is held without being granted bail as soon as possible, it is injustice.

Anyone who seeks the good of mankind in general must always be on the side of right judgement and justice.

If Buhari turns this to a payback for fayose's criticism by holding him unduly, then he is not fit to be a nation's President. Na children dey do dat kin thing.
My friend stfu...
Why are there so many fools supporting corrupt people.
If Efcc drills him and find no skeleton in his cupboard, if he has never siphoned peoples salary or other stuffs... then he has nothing to fear.
Call it witch hunting... will they hunt him if he’s clean?
Let buhari jail them for stealing, when it’s maybe pdp turn too, let dem jail every apc public holder found wanting too...
Not for hungry fools to be blinded by hatred or stuff

Who Fayose epp sef.
I hope he rots in jail, if buhari is out of power too, dey should capture him. Even if it’s 10k he stole, they should jail his dry head too. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Businessideas:

Tell Buhari that!
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Konki: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2018
OneCorner:

My friend stfu...
If Efcc drills him and find no skeleton in his cupboard, if he has never siphoned peoples salary or other stuffs... then he has nothing to fear.
Let buhari jail them for stealing, when it’s maybe pdp turn too, let dem jail every apc public holder found wanting too...

Who Fayose epp sef.
I hope he rots in jail, if buhari is out of power too, dey should capture him. Even if it’s 10k he stole, they should jail his dry head too. Shikena

I guess Aregbe has been invited too??
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by UnchangeableGod: 4:18am On Oct 17, 2018
yarimo:
Why bring in God into your hatred? What if this your 'prayer' backfires?
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Wantedmiller: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2018
OneCorner:

My friend stfu...

Who Fayose epp sef.

All your grammar sounds like I was the one talking......

If buhari dealt with PDP....... in return PDP should work hard in next election and deal with APC.

To me oooo!!!

every politician in Nigeria is corrupt.....

starting from local government chairman.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by blackpanda: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2018
dokie:

He has not even spent up to 24hrs and u are talking of bail. Is fayose superior to othervnigerians or above the constitution Since he came with mattress which means he intends to remain there grin
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Omeokachie: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Answer is yes....order from above as usual.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Businessideas: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Amitez:

Tell Buhari that!
Buhari has paid more price for Nigeria than generations of some Nigerians put together. The only people scared of him are corrupt and unpatriotic elements sir
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by dokie: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2018
OneCorner:

My friend stfu...

Who Fayose epp sef.

There is a song that became popular in west Africa because of its nuisance value. The title us your username. It is obvious your nuisance value is at per were the that of the song.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by dokie: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

He has not even spent up to 24hrs and u are talking of bail. Is fayose superior to othervnigerians or above the constitution Since he came with mattress which means he intends to remain there grin

I agree with you. The truth is that the EFCC can delay anything on his bail until he goes to court. The court can grant him bail. The problem is will Buhari allow him go?

As for me I have gained nothing from any politician. My pursuit is a better country. When judgement is selective, its as good as lawlessness. Sentiments are whipped up and criminals go unpunished. That's the Nigerian situation.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by dokie: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

All your grammar sounds like I was the one talking......

If buhari dealt with PDP....... in return PDP should work hard in next election and deal with APC.

To me oooo!!!

every politician in Nigeria is corrupt.....

starting from local government chairman.

Are we really interested in a better country?

This pattern of your thought cannot rid Nigeria of corruption. The only thing that can rid Nigeria of corruption among public office holders are nonpartisan fully independent antigraft agencies.

EFCC has been restricted to being a yahoo yahoo fighting agency and an attack dog for any government
In power. Same as icpc, CCB and the rest.

Buhari would have been a true anti corruption hero if he could establish laws that would penalize EFCC and the rest for not prosecuting perceived corrupt public office holders. All these one they are doing is all rubbish. Obaanjo did worse, corruption increased. Corruption is still on the increase even in this government.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by solihu(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin They should serve him his favorite " ponmo" as dinner.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Wantedmiller: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2018
dokie:

Are we really interested in a better country?

This pattern of your thought cannot rid Nigeria of corruption. The only thing that can rid Nigeria of corruption among public office holders are nonpartisan fully independent antigraft agencies.

EFCC has been restricted to being a yahoo yahoo fighting agency and an attack dog for any government
In power. Same as icpc, CCB and the rest.

Buhari would have been a true anti corruption hero if he could establish laws that would penalize EFCC and the rest for not prosecuting perceived corrupt public office holders. All these one they are doing is all rubbish. Obaanjo did worse, corruption increased. Corruption is still on the increase even in this government.

I understood everything you said......

but let us not shy away from this question......

Has anything independent really worked in Nigeria....... there will always be a way to manipulate them at the long run.
Re: Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC by Wantedmiller: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
dokie:

I agree with you. The truth is that the EFCC can delay anything on his bail until he goes to court. The court can grant him bail. The problem is will Buhari allow him go?

As for me I have gained nothing from any politician. My pursuit is a better country. When judgement is selective, its as good as lawlessness. Sentiments are whipped up and criminals go unpunished. That's the Nigerian situation.

You are talking about selective.......... because APC and PDP are always there to singing selective and witch hunt songs every time it comes to corruption.

My brother the main question is....... are those guys corrupt?

If they are.... let's the needful be done! period!!

(1) (Reply)

No Salary For Civil Servants Till May If...-Gov Amosun / Nigeria Has Not Made Progress Since 1960-Are Blacks Cursed? / Take It Back Movement Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.