Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad (734 Views)

Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals / House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by Orikinla(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2010
[size=14pt]Leviticus 18:22 (King James Version)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.[/size]
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by e36991: 5:08pm On May 23, 2010
Orikinla:

[size=14pt]Leviticus 18:22 (King James Version)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.[/size]

@Orikinla

Thanks for the reminder and/or FYI

but it aint just Homosexuality

The below is an inexhaustive list of other things the Bible considers an abomination

# A proud look (Proverbs 6:16-17)
# A lying tongue (Proverbs 6:17; 12:22)
# A wicked scheming heart (Proverbs 6:18)
# Feet that are quick to sin (Proverbs 6:18)
# A false witness that speaks lies (Proverbs 6:19)
# Justifying the wicked (Proverbs 17:15)
# Wearing clothes of the opposite sex (Deutronomy 22:5)
# Offering human sacrifices (Jeremiah 32:35)
# Robbery (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Murder (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Adultery (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Oppression of others, particularly the poor or vulnerable (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Violence (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Breaking vows (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Lending with interest to a brother (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Hardness of heart (Ezekiel 18: 6-13)
# Love of money (Luke 16:15)

The list goes on, in actual fact ALL sin is considered an abomination by God.

Lawd have mercy.
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2010
@ orinkinla&e36991
minus the bible some of the above vices may be illegal,immoral&unethical,depending on the country or state laws.
'a lying tongue' is not good 'a wicked sheming heart' will always think of wickedness. 'a false witness' can make another person go to jail. To be continued tommorrow ''''''''''''
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2010
@ orinkinla&e36991
minus the bible some of the above vices may be illegal,immoral&unethical,depending on the country or state laws.

'a lying tongue' is not good '
a wicked sheming heart' will always think of wickedness.
 'a false witness' can make another person go to jail.

To be continued tommorrow ''''''''''''
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2010
@e36991 please add this to the list

# Tummy-tuck in any part of the world
# Refinery in Angola
# N6 billion for 1 government house
# Kidney transplants outside the country when we should be building medical infrastructure and training doctors
# Long kondo for policemen
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2010
It is addressed to Homosexuals Home And Abroad based on Leviticus 18:22.
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by eddy1977(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2010
dear orikinla

I work with some homsexual ladies. they dont want to come to church because of the negative stares and hathred from christians. they feel like the world hates them. in fact at my job,some folks who are not even christians wouldnt approach them.
how do I win them to the Lord without blaming them and condemning them to hell? should I start by renewing my mind first,love them first and disabuse my mind from all the religious crap I have heard from my church? how do I change me first before approaching them?
i just dont wanna use the hell fire sermons "turn or burn"to scare them.how would they know that jesus loves them unconditionaly when my disgust in them makes it hard for them to accept what I say.

I would also like to ask if anyone knows any homosexual who came to church and got transformed.it will be a good testimony.
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by benodic: 1:41am On May 28, 2010
please kindly leave homosexuals alone and stop harassing them.

they are souls like you and me who simply needed love and were able to find that love in the same sex.

and i can assure you that love is really all that matters. embrace love anywhere you can find it and leave the rest for God to judge.
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by folaski: 4:46pm On May 28, 2010
God fobids this detestable way of life. for fuller details on His(God's) position on the issue quickly take a look at the link below

http://homosexualdebate./
Re: To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad by otitoju1: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2010
I think you should find Segun Olaleye  AKA Segun Gele and read those bible passages to him.Maybe his heart may be touched.The thing i like about him is the fact that he openly lets whoever cares to listen that he was born that way.But i pray for his wife-to be that God will let her be able to accept the fact that her to-be husband is a gay.

(1) (Reply)

Joy In The Morning / Another Game! / When The Moors Ruled In Europe -- For Our Christian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.