Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos (35561 Views)

Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP / Lagos-ibadan Railway Construction: Work Commences At Yaba, Lagos (see PHOTOS) / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Bankyproperties: 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
Please let's try to see the opportunity to succeed and not problems..For me this is an opportunity to invest in properties like land/buildings now in that location as prices are very affordable cos in two years time prices will be over 100 times the price now...you can contact us for your properties now and thank me later
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by ideology(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

May God add to your wisdom jare
They were just fulfilling my points.

Bigotry, tribalism and regional sentiments.

And they are not different from Fulani herdmen
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 6:18pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Impose your indoctrination on your fellow headslammers' union, now move
E pain you say I burst your usual bubbles.Next time before you play tribal sentiment, you get your facts and figures.Not everyone will buy into your usual tribal games

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by deomelo: 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
Gelegele Seaport: China Harbour intensifies work, wraps preliminary phase

The Edo State Government has said that efforts to industrialise the state is gaining momentum as China Harbour Engineering Company Limited intensifies work on the development of the Gelegele Seaport in Benin City. Gelegele Seaport Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said “we are excited at the pace of work on the project. We foresee the delivery of this project well ahead of the scheduled delivery date.

“Our partner, China Harbour Engineering Company Limited is living up to its billing as its personnel have been on ground for over about two months now. They have been working round the clock doing soil testing, ground mapping, following the aerial survey they did immediately they arrived Benin City, to ascertain the positioning of the facility in line with best environmental practice.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/gelegele-seaport-china-harbour-intensifies-work-wraps-preliminary-phase/

Edo state is building their own deep seaport and the FG or Lagos state is not stopping them.

LazyIPOByoots, what is stopping your own lazy and incompetent governors from building their own seaports.?

Stop blaming other people for doing what your useless, incompetent and corrupt governors won't do or too lazy to do.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by thunderbabs: 6:21pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Why building another sea port in Lagos, why can't FG develop River state sea port or even Calabar
Is it a must Nigeria Import revenue must come through lagos sea port.

Besides this Is not how sea port are built

APC propaganda, after 2019 that project will die

Your states cannor be trusted. High level of insecurity. You know how often you pple burst pipelines na. You may one day start hauling containers from port jus to agitate for something.

Una way no pure.. undecided

Plz, dont come for me oo, i am taken

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
ideology:

They were just fulfilling my points.

Bigotry, tribalism and regional sentiments.

And they are not different from Fulani herdmen
Yes we are fulani herdsmen as long as we continue to burst your tribal lies and deceit here. Carry your deceit to another forum.Lekki sea port is not a Federal project as your intention was to use that as another tribal propaganda. Tell Akpabio to refund billion of naira he stole in his state for similar project Ibaga seaport that never saw the light of the day.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Naijazeus: 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
owbabs:
Lagos is headed for total chaos in the future if it does not plan adequate accessibility to and from this port. They need more roads (and rail of course ) than they are planning, but they don't know yet or have a clue.

Correct. The state government seems to be enjoying the flow of business into the state without taking into account future gridlocks
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by donnie(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2018
nabegibeg:

I went to ibeju lekki on a field trip that place is slow moving and dry. That stretch road houses proposed site fountain of life university, la camapgane tropicanna and also power oil factory

Stop this nonsense wey you dey put here.
I have 12 plots of land there I want to sell at ridiculously low price
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by rozayx5(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2018
Oduwils222:
And Akwa Ibom is doing nothing about Ibom deep seaport. I weep.

Udom is payin lip service

Lazy thief

50billiom first quarter. No where to be seen

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 6:35pm On May 14, 2018
Naijazeus:

Correct. The state government seems to be enjoying the flow of business into the state without taking into account future gridlocks
Can you know more than the state government? Just a month ago over 200 roads were commissioned in Lagos state. To enlighten you more, more flyover bridges are daily built in Lagos. When Lekki sea port is completed, it will totally take away the pressure from the present Apapa port. Bearing in mind lekki and Apapa ports are not situated in similar direction/ locations.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by aribisala0(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
kstyle2:
If we had say, 10 states operating on the same level as Lagos state, things would have been a bit better in Nigeria
Lagos city( Not Lagos State) was capital until 1991 and up till 1999 the IGR was 6 billion naira a year.

The "plan" was for Lagos State to rot and decay but thanks to Tinubu iit is where it is today. It is not luck at all as it is much better now than it was when Lagos City was Capital.

So having 10 states on the sme level as Lagos will not happen by luck otherwise Akwa Ibom, Delta ,Rivers should be miles ahead by now . The truth is those places have been governed by men without ideas who surrounded himself with empty headed yes men whereas Tinubu surrounded himself with people much smarter than himself.

Today Bbatunde Fowler has achieved the feat of greater revenue from tax at the FG level than oil revenue for 3 years in a row.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Oduwils222(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2018
rozayx5:

Udom is payin lip service

Lazy thief
50billiom first quarter. No where to be seen
I tire for him o

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by aribisala0(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Why building another sea port in Lagos, why can't FG develop River state sea port or even Calabar

The FG is not puting one kobo into this project.

So the challenge is for other castal states to make their area attractive to investors

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
aribisala0:

The FG is not puting one kobo into this project.

So the challenge is for other castal states to make their area attractive to investors
Ignore him, his class mates are many here. Even if his state government could not pay his civil servants salary, he will still find a way of blaming the FG.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by steve6: 6:58pm On May 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
...the minister of LAGOS is at work again...Nigeria 's most tribalized minister : babtunde,fashola the only man that deported nigerians in.nigeria
U need to educate urself more... This is a Lagos State project supported by a private company... Beg ur state governors to do d same

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by owbabs: 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
Afamed:

Can you know more than the state government? Just a month ago over 200 roads were commissioned in Lagos state. To enlighten you more, more flyover bridges are daily built in Lagos. When Lekki sea port is completed, it will totally take away the pressure from the present Apapa port. Bearing in mind lekki and Apapa ports are not situated in similar direction/ locations.

If the state govt knew what they were doing Lagos would not be so congested with insane traffic. It seems people have settled for the way things are and cannot think outside the box. Do a comparison of km of roads with other major cities with less population and see that Lagos is lagging. Fore sight and expertise in city planning is lacking.
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I don't think this one is done by fg, besides fg just a deal to dredge warri and port harcurt port.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I don't think this one is done by fg, besides fg just approved some billions to dredge warri and port harcurt port after 16 yrs.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Realestatepro(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
the seaport, lekki free trade zone, dangote refinery project and the proposed new airport will open up ibeju Lekki and environs.
Get a plot of land today....
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by hollywater: 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Hatred for Ndigbo.
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

You are perfectly correct. There's an accord between the SW and the North, and it will be ended one day
That guy is not correct, because that is a state/private project, fg promise to begin work in warri and port Harcourt port.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
thunderbabs:

Your states cannor be trusted. High level of insecurity. You know how often you pple burst pipelines na. You may one day start hauling containers from port jus to agitate for something.

Una way no pure.. undecided

Plz, dont come for me oo, i am taken
Shut up ur dirty mouth, u fool. Bloody illiterate bigot. This is a state/private project it has nothing to do with fg. And about 13 billion has been approved for warri port by fg. Google it b4 fooling urself. Kid.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Yoruba4Life: 7:55pm On May 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
...the minister of LAGOS is at work again...Nigeria 's most tribalized minister : babtunde,fashola the only man that deported nigerians in.nigeria

Wrong! He only deported okoro miscreants and animals grin grin

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Yoruba4Life: 7:58pm On May 14, 2018
femmy2010:

It is a Lagos State project and I guess all states in Nigeria are free to do same

Dem don use their money build statue finish... grin

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by thunderbabs: 8:07pm On May 14, 2018
charliboy654:

Shut up ur dirty mouth, u fool. Bloody illiterate bigot. This is a state/private project it has nothing to do with fg. And about 13 billion has been approved for warri port by fg. Google it b4 fooling urself. Kid.

If you claim to be literate, then behave like one, plz. Not like a street urchin. Post ur response to a comment without insultive remarks or better still, try to be sarcastic in ur responses. You will still make your point understood. undecided

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by kunleweb: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Afamed:

E pain you say I burst your usual bubbles.Next time before you play tribal sentiment, you get your facts and figures.Not everyone will buy into your usual tribal games

Trust me you're far way below my intellectual level, that's why i'm playing comic, i won't indulge you, now shoo, go suck your fingers kiss
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by kunleweb: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
charliboy654:

That guy is not correct, because that is a state/private project, fg promise to begin work in warri and port Harcourt port.

indeed, whn una for ND go get sense?
Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by kolexy(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

G

This is a private sector driven project

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 8:25pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Trust me you're far way below my intellectual level, that's why i'm playing comic, i won't indulge you, now shoo, go suck your fingers kiss
If seriously your intellectual ability is working, you would have done a little research about Lekki sea port before coming on line to display your tribal bigotry here. Not everyone would fall /buy into your tribal sentiment

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Afamed: 8:41pm On May 14, 2018
owbabs:

If the state govt knew what they were doing Lagos would not be so congested with insane traffic. It seems people have settled for the way things are and cannot think outside the box. Do a comparison of km of roads with other major cities with less population and see that Lagos is lagging. Fore sight and expertise in city planning is lacking.
Even the most developed cities in the world are not living in Isolation of busy traffic. The ability to manage the traffic is what stands them out which Lagos is emulating through creating the Lastmas, BRT, new roads networking and others.Its easier to criticize from far.

Re: Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

indeed, whn una for ND go get sense?
U really don't get my point, do u?

2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50