Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention (41720 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by frozen70(f): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
KrystosCJ:

You are exhibiting signs of clown cancer.
Grow up and behave well, that was an expensive statement /joke.
Do you wish yourself such?
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by bolailori(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Pls list screening centres and cost of test and various test methods available particularly around LAGOS or neighbouring cities in Nigeria. That would really be helpful.
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by bornolowu(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
Olatara:
euthanasia is also know as suicide. I came across that word in an Indian movie 'Guzaarish' I don't wish my enemy such.
euthanasia isnot suicide o, it's also know as " mercy killing". Where a patient request to be killed.in suicide one kills oneself but in euthanasia, one request of the authority to be killed. The doctor may require legal authorisation to perform the patients wish.

1 Like

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by Demogorgon(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
Bellgal:
It is not rare
But i haven't heard or seen such...
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by MsFaith: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
Not even a single picture to show what it looks like.
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by YinkaB4AA50: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
Black Seed or “Nigella sativa” helps treat a broad array of diseases, including some immune and inflammatory disorders. Studies also have shown anticancer activity in prostate and colon cancers, as well as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.

Click here to continue reading

1 Like

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by Chrisjane(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
My mom died of colon cancer at 46. We still lost her despite the chemotherapy sessions.
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by CheedyJ(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
Sarang:
Educative smiley

I hate cancer! sad
Hate it!
Hate it!
Hate it!

To the highest degree angry
Hate it or not ,it's a reality & all we need do is read stuffs like this to get information & also try as much as possible to lead a healthy lifestyle which I'm quite sure most people ain't doing including myself...

1 Like

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
Uyi168:
No one loves cancer..

PEOPLE SHOW MORE HATRED FOR GAYS THAN CANCER. IN FACT, MANY PEOPLE WILL DONATE MONEY FOR THE GUNS THAT WOULD BE USED TO SHOOT GAYS INSTEAD OF DONATING TO THE SCIENTISTS LOOKING FOR CANCER'S CURE.

ONLY ONE OF THEM IS HARMFUL TO HUMAN EXISTENCE.

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH?
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by don4real18(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2018
AbokiAlhaji1:
Lost my immediate elder brother to colon cancer.. He took his last breathe right in my arms.. No thanks to LUTH doctors strike 2014... So truly you are gone?? cry cry cry cry
I'm sorry for your loss... It's painful losing the one you love.
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by DavidEsq(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
Sarang:
Educative smiley

I hate cancer! sad
Hate it!
Hate it!
Hate it!

To the highest degree angry
Then we must learn to stop eating packaged foods. Packaged foods are far more dangerous to consume in Nigeria because Nafdac ain't working.

1 Like

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
I thought they claimed oral $ëx can cause it too?

So na lie?

lol...that one is oral cancer not colon..

meanwhile your profile say you dey 042

hit me up on

08183424957 (WhatsApp)
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by AbokiAlhaji1: 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks... Hmm mm m..
don4real18:

I'm sorry for your loss... It's painful losing the one you love.
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by joe02(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
Colon cancer is a deadly disease and the fastest growing killer disease in the world today .....the best way to prevent this cancer is by making sure your colon is always clean,I will like to introduce to you our number edmark colon cleanser call shakeoff,with shake off you can clean your colon and detoxify your body system ......to know more or make an order please 08113680295

Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by Ayobami7(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks noted
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by aribisala0(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
joe02:
Colon cancer is a deadly disease and the fastest growing killer disease in the world today .....the best way to prevent this cancer is by making sure your colon is always clean,I will like to introduce to you our number edmark colon cleanser call shakeoff,with shake off you can clean your colon and detoxify your body system ......to know more or make an order please 08113680295
Can the colon be clean? What does that even mean, clean colon
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by horlahwaley(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2018
My project topic.
ginger can prevent colorectal cancer and can even cure it completely. wink
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by joey150(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
very true cool

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
What are you selling??
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by sartorius(m): 4:49am On May 15, 2018
Diet is key. Early screening modalities abound
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by sartorius(m): 4:52am On May 15, 2018
This is one of the most challenging malignancies with poor prognosis because most patient end up having spread to liver and or hepatorenal failure inspire of chemotherapy. It is well
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by joe02(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VGHPlaOI4

Please watch this video to understand what colon cancer is all about
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by KrystosCJ(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2018
frozen70:

Grow up and behave well, that was an expensive statement /joke.
Do you wish yourself such?

Do I know you?
Did you see the post I quoted from?
Did you make any reasonable deductions from it before you concluded that I needed to "grow up"?
Or are you just itching to defend a fellow estrogen?

Answer ALL questions truthfully!
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by MrBONE2(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2018
AdoredLadyvida:
Hmmm

God bless.U.S.A,bless Nigeria
God bless Africa grin
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by MrBONE2(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2018
horlahwaley:
My project topic.
ginger can prevent colorectal cancer and can even cure it completely. wink

Including Blackseed and Garlic
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by victorclean(f): 8:36am On May 15, 2018
A good write up. But I want to tell you all that there are remedies to delay the development of full blown cancer if such symptoms exist in any one.

Please buy organic ginger, remove the bark after washing and cut it to smaller sizes. Expose it to sun to dry.

After drying, grind it and put in a air tight container like whey protein container.

Take half or one tea spoon with original honey to make hot tea every morning with water the size of a Satchet water.

Drink it first thing in the morning when the tea is warm and do not eat any other thing until after 3 hours.

First take a little to know if your body react to ginger and don't eat ginger if your doctor say so or is not good for you for whatever reason.

If your relation had colon cancer, use this as a preventive measures three times a weak
Re: Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention by IME1: 11:11am On May 15, 2018
Lost my best friend to this colon cancer last year
Completely torn
But God saw me through and comforted me
Sad thing is I didn't know until after the burial
I thought it was just a severe sickness earlier complained of
#UCH *sighs

(1) (2) (Reply)

587 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 14 Deaths On June 17 - (2207 Tested) / BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport / Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.