Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him (55311 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by dubaino(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

Chigozie Effe wrote: Christ is the King!

Read my testimony

Christ is indeed the King and am glad to be part of this testimony in the life of Suleiman who is now married to the lady of his dreams and who stood by him in his dark moments .

Photo 1: Shows Suleman dying of Colon Cancer at the University of Jos Teaching Hospital . He was abandoned to his fate but Christ never abandoned him .

Photo 2: The Street Journalist having an interview with Suleman at his residence in Jos. He was in dire pain while speaking to me. However, the interview brought him to limelight as over 3 million Naira was raised for him.

Photo3: Shows Suleiman and The Street Journalist shortly after his second surgery at his apartment in Jos.

Photo4: Shows Suleman and his wife at their wedding ceremony that took place at Living Faith Church, Jos North, Plateau State

They are now Mr and Mrs Suleiman Momoh and Sulieman is hale and hearty now

This is the end of my testimony.

To God be the glory !!!

The Lady is wonderful...

Congratulations to them.❤❤�����

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5164250856923198&id=100000150034799

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nackzy: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amazing lady may God bless this lady

634 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by tillaman(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Woooooow!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Shellsploit: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am happy for him... Sickness is a bad thing.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by viyon02: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is so amazing, a very rear precious stone of a lady God bless you babe, how I wish I can see her and honour her with a gift.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Offpointng: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
The spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak, I remember when I was down with Tropic of cancer but I was still as vibrant as my great a grandfather at 17. the pendulum rang as much as it could but there was no answer to that effect. it's really a testimony for me down-below

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by DICKstractor: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
undecided

She's a rare gem. She should be celebrated

Unlike Danielle who left me because I cheated on her with just 2 of her friends. Imagine that... She'd have waited a little while, I had an eye on her elder sister too.

I pray I find true love too

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Olunmercy56(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
What will be will be. True love is very rare. I pray I found one

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by ahnie: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
I m heppy for them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amazing stuff.

May your healing be permanent and your marriage a blessing.

This female is the future.

Look below..

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MrPresent(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy for him.

This is the second time I am seeing something like this. We have also treated a man diagnosed with Chronic Colon Cancer. He looked like this man in the first pic but as God will have it, he got healed after treatment. No Surgery Required. And it was Natural Therapy that worked for him and he didn't spend up to a million Naira atall. The man is now so fat and fresh. God is great.

Stories like this make me believe that truly when JESUS says Yes to your situation, Nobody whatsoever. Not even the devil, CAN SAY NO.

Most people will always doubt but it's only those who witness such in the lives of patients that can really glorify the name of the Lord.

God is Great.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Realadey(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Wow, thank God for the survival brother. And thanks to the virtuous lady who stands by you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by DouyeEbi: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Wow! God is great......

Make this man no joke with this woman o!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by cbrezy(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2021
This happened to my elder brother he dried up exactly like this man we never knew what happened to him and he always used his hand to support his head while sitting down, we took him to many places but the churches said it's spiritual and they always ask for huge amount of money which we paid and to no avail, all the hospital said they found nothing in his system, we spent a lot of money but he still died, hospitals and ministries in Nigeria has led many to their early graves. I just wish I can have my brother back but it's impossible, growing up I do hear people died but I never know it will come to my family and take away out first born son who was just 23years old when all these happen on 2018 he couldn't walk of feel his two legs, he just came to this evil world to suffer and die for 9months he's laying down helplessly. cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by lasthero: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2021
lovely

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Sebastine1994(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2021
I am a man, if my wife is kidnapped, I would not pay ransome to release her, I can get another wife or child. that is what I used to say until it really happened to me.

Going through suffering with somebody is not easy.

I can stand by you in any condition, so long as you are not at fault or the director of your downfall.

For example I would never help an extravagant friend out, no matter what, it's a man-made problem.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by EmzyT: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2021
This is the kind of lady I need in my life embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Abudu2000(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Meanwhile the other woke ones are wearing leg chains up and down booking dxck appointments.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Chai! Glad he made it. He's such an handsome man and the wife sef fine. Happy marital life to them.

18 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by OBALOLA55(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
What will be will be. True love is very rare. I pray I found one
HOW OLD ARE YOU
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by nihinlade(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Jesus, you are Lord! I am moved to tears mhen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by chymes0359(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Christ the king.

Another soul is win for christ.

According to the name..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by ukehnonny: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
wink
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by skywalker240(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

Chigozie Effe wrote: Christ is the King!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5164250856923198&id=100000150034799
This same colon cancer killed my elder brother cry
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by inspector44(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
First good story/news that I have read here in a while that is not Nigerian wahala

7 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by gressie(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Hallelujah
Glory to God , its all by his grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by wman(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by obembet(f): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Good News

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by YourNextLevel(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Praise the name of my Lord Jesus Christ

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.