Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Jigawa (385 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Jigawa by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2018
we told the delusional inyamuri ipob flat.heads that elections are not won on social media hype,online polls and nairaland likes and share

they will say these are jobless and hired crowd by BMC,but when PDP pulls a crowd in their rally,it's genuine,real ,feeler of people are tired of buhari and not a hired jobless crowd

they keep saying Nigerians are tired of Buhari and can't wait to vote him out,I laugh in Spanish! as if their 5% votes can alter the balance of a libre scale grin...i can't help to ask them,is it Nigeria in general(including NW,NE,part of MB and SW) that are tired of Buhari or just the geographical area of SE and SS that they normally generalize as "Nigerians are tired of buhari"

one of SS respecful political analyst on this forum has been showcasing his stupidity by spewing hogwash bear parlour political analysis regarding his aspirant Markarfi that couldnt even pull a show in his ward,and when u call him out on a meaningful debate,he backs out grin cheesy

whoever is confident and wants to put his money where his/her mouth at,should hit me up for a bet regarding my stance on:

1.buhari shall clear the whole NW and NE region including Adamawa state(atiku' s state)

2.buhari will definitely win MB states of kogi,kwara and Niger and a 50% vote from that region

3.buhari will get a 50% vote in SW

4.and last but not least,Buhari shall win the presidential election in 2019

put ur money where u mouth at and stop with the online propaganda if ur confident

as usual,some people will come and hurl insults instead of a meaningful contribution,but that won't change the fact and figures visible for all to see

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Group Is Excited With The Growth Of Nigeria / Benue Mass Burial. / Borno 2019: Magu Denies Nursing Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.