Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (47649 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by chuckjonesautos: 7:03pm On May 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by donnie(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC....Will you keep quiet? ...abi conscience dey worry una?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by MakeADifference: 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can you imagine Ishaq Akintola accusing someone of making inflammatory statement!
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
The very first time MURIC will write something meaninginful, true and devoid of sentiments. However, 99% won't read it but attack them because it's MURIC a Muslim group.

We are only harming and hurting ourselves because the future is ours and if love isn't a foundation between us now, what would the future be like and what will our children be taught?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by princeade86(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2018
make dem go meet him for him house na. I don't know why Muslim are so violence. but can't dey behave like Saudi Arabia and Dubai. why violence always. I believe after APC has gone back to their various location by next year, is either these people turn to terrorist or silent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Abfinest007(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
religious sentiment
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by NairaMaster1(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can you imagine Ishaq Akintola accusing someone of making inflammatory statement!

I wonder how Yoruba people feel when they protect other people at the expense of their brothers.

Meanwhile, the North see them as sycophants and fake Muslims.

Terrible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Oreofepeters: 7:08pm On May 14, 2018
Buhari asslicker (akintola) trying so hard to get the approval of his master..........................hmm that's hurt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Tundeobama(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2018
Even yoruba Muslim rejects this muric of a thing,Adeboye is the most respected man of God in Nigeria with 10 million plus following within Nigeria.
Don't expect election if people are killed everyday.Muric does not think with his brain just to defend pmb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by alfsalami: 7:09pm On May 14, 2018
I blame the mediocre journalists who publish the nonsense from these lucky 419 pastors . They assume we are all like their clueless followers

3 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ElCapone(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2018
ugo4u:
Anytime this man and his MUMUric group speak I just feel like it is over/finished for the entire Yorubas and South West combined. This slavish and servitude mentality had sunken down to their veins( Black spot foreheaded tattoo carriers in the region esp. kwarans) This is the set of people(Alimis) that will resist the imposition of an Oba in Ilorin.
I thought we were in a democracy and we all have the freedom to speak. Why should I feel irked by another persons statement. If the reverse was the fade now peeps like urself will be no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Pentools(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2018
Who else lacked enough patience to finish that boring and weakling scribbled epistle...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by OlaPhils(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2018
THIS FOOLISH ISHAQ AKINOLA IS TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF RELEVANT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Reelectbuhari: 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
ugo4u:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/14/muslim-group-berates-pastor-adeboye-alleged-doom-message/

none of business

Is between yoruba Christian and yoruba muslim.....

let them settl their score.....my hands are off...

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ikorodureporta: 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
Muric now NL rep
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Reelectbuhari: 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
ugo4u:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/14/muslim-group-berates-pastor-adeboye-alleged-doom-message/

none of my business

Is between yoruba Christian and yoruba muslim.....

let them settle their score.....my hands are off...
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC don't condemn killing.
MURIC only condemn those who condemn killing.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
seunpas:
MURIC and the northern pest afraid of Nigeria not dividing. The country will surely divide if they refuse to stop killing and 71 virgin mentality.
Some of you are just miserably foolish
Please quote where any book referenced 71 or 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ofuonyebi: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
prophesies can be rejected or accpted....in 2014,...it was prophesied that Nigeria will NOT live to see 2015...election b/cause the country will

break-up during the GEJ corruption led era...WE ALL PRAYED & REJECTED IT...and nigeria did NOT break...This is 2018...we are all still alive!

GOD does NOT think like humans...remember the biblical story of JONA...because GOD is ever merciful...I REJECT the prophesy unbehalf of myself

and my family...i and my family will live in peace to witness the election of 2019...Amen!..

......"IF U ALSO BELIEVE THIS FOR YOURSELF...LIKE IT & SHARE!..and it shall be well with you too..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
Daviddson:
You can say that again. The level of hate on Nairaland is getting out of hands, but Seun thinks he'll be at liberty when it spills into something dangerous. Very appaling. I've written about this several times, but nothing seem to be done about it. When you report a very inflammatory post, they only hide it from you and not the entire Nairaland users. And the insane number of likes these people get is encouraging them to continue on their path. I've thought about the possibility of suing Nairaland. It's disgusting how Seun want to keep Nairaland a local community whereas it is accessed from all-over the world. Very poor management - no new features, just two mods to control the Politics section that's a hotbed of thousands of posts everyday.

There'll be no sympathy for him the day DSS arrests him and he faces FG in court for his failures to moderate this site.

My brother .. I can't figure it out. You would think, the politics section should be under heavy quality control but it is not. I strongly believe this not only about work ethic but a strong indicator of character on Suen Osewa's part. Another, interesting food for thought seems to be that a good deal of Nigerians just discovered the Internet.

Its quite a shame, had so much fun last election period, I am afraid this time Nairaland will just get flooded with hate speech, lies, blackmail, and the likes.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
TRASH! .....next!
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by EMINIBLAIT(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2018
teebaxy:
He be like sai Bomb dey dis fool head. Let someone reminde this terrorist that Adeboye only said "Nigeria May". Let him note that Word May, before he starts spitting rubbish

tell him
abeg question for the day ?
who dash am professorship ? at which school ?
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Meti99(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2018
When men of wisdom speaks, foolish men like ishekau akinboko should keep quiet.
That muric man is a stupid confusionist.
How many times had he issued statements of threat to the unity of Nigeria?

Omo ale jati-jati

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by RALPHOW(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
I DECLARE MURIC A TERRORIST GROUP.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nokio1: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
mumuric ....what is the man putting is it bandana,scarf or napkin?

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by jhurney(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
I still dont get what this muric dude is saying...
simple statement by Adeboye, and he's telling us history, all in a bid to stay relevant. btw, what's muric?
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by israelmao(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Prof. you could have as well stood for the Muslims that were killed too ,as a one of Islamic leaders,whether 22 people were killed or 73 people or even one ,live is live.Let's not reduce human lives to animals' lives even in some well organized nations where things work in accordance with norms,values,ethics and laws some animals are protected by law from being killed.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by AnanseK(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC is right

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by badesco(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC’s Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola behaves like an agbero or area boy, he like to antagonize most influential personality all in a bit to get cheap publicity. If he like, he can shout till next year, will never be recognised or given any political position......yeye fanatic...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.