Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (47631 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Primesky(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
Muric should say something about the adoption and detention of Leah Sharibu. She's been kept back because she is a Christian. And she is being kept back by a Muslim group. What justice has been done for her. Why shouldn't Christians raise eye brow?.

It seems Islam supports hypocrisy. SMH

Truth must be spoken to conscience!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by sammirano: 8:27pm On May 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Waiting for muric to tackle Donald Trump grin

Na me go show trump where he go send the missile go for naija cheesy

Useless terrorists
You can imagine.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by GBASKY: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
ODE WINGIE MUMU

Daviddson:
You can say that again. The level of hate on Nairaland is getting out of hands, but Se.un thinks he'll be at liberty when it spills into something dangerous. Very appaling. I've written about this several times, but nothing seem to be done about it. When you report a very inflammatory post, they only hide it from you and not the entire Nairaland users. And the insane number of likes these people get is encouraging them to continue on their path. I've thought about the possibility of suing Nairaland. It's disgusting how Seun want to keep Nairaland a local community whereas it is accessed from all-over the world. Very poor management - no new features, just two mods to control the Politics section that's a hotbed of thousands of posts everyday.

There'll be no sympathy for him the day DSS arrests him and he faces FG in court for his failures to moderate this site. See how Facebook, Twitter, Google etc are being summoned all-over the world to either remove some contents posted by users or limit some features to certain countries.

Can you imagine? Instead of them to take my message, they hid it. I've retyped it.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 14, 2018
Many people have warned me to keep my mouth shut, and I will keep my mouth shut soon enough.

The Fulani herdsmen are Fulani, but mostly not Nigerian. Islam as a religion is the militant wing of the Jesuit and the decision to invade Sub Saharan African and Nigeria as a whole has more to do with geo-politics and money than grazing.

The Northerners are pun in the game they designed using the Usman Dan Fodio prophecy. As long as there is a war to fight, weapons must be sold. The owners of the cows that the killer herdsmen use are not the same Nigerians who own the cows that the Nigerian Fulani herdsmen herd, now there are few Nigerians who are in alliance with these intertnational conspiracy to sell weapons.

America and France have positioned their military at Sub Saharan African countries, not because they love these countries, because it is an emerging industry to cash out the money and if you follow the money, it goes to somewhere in Europe and moves to the boundaries to the Antartica.

Listen folks, there will come a time that the Police the and military will declare that they are tired. Nigeria is a ticking time bomb that when it explodes Africans will migrate once again and this land of resources will continue to provide human slaves for the rest of the world until and except we as a people start studying the history of humanity and ignore these foreign religions.

Christians and Muslims must unite and ignore the military which are bought in its leadership. Nigerian Muslims and Christians must unite and form a real solid vigilante and hunt down these malians, Nigeriens, Chadians and Sudanese militia who are paid $1500 per month.

I tell you all that if the government stops buying weapons from the western black Ops companies and governments the war will become unprofitable.

If not, Iraq and Somalia will be a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Mcanie: 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
I hope our leaders will do the needful and restructure this country or renegotiate the foundation of our unity so as to allow us to live together in peace or continue toying and playing politics with sensitive matters until it leads us to divide by force with blood shed.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Ojiofor: 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
This MUMURIC man is mad!

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by jorez: 8:41pm On May 14, 2018
I do not border much about the context of the write-up,but the organisation and articulation of facts got my attention.Did anyone else copy that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Kdon2: 8:41pm On May 14, 2018
See blatant lie! The guy sef resemble boko people!
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by cakanihu(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can you imagine Ishaq Akintola accusing someone of making inflammatory statement!
Dear Nairaland I will like to suggests they should b a dislike button too just like like button .

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by mrkia(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
I just thank God for we have now been talking. Other side are in trouble. Every propaganda is now being debunked...
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
There is nothing poverty and lack of education cannot make u talk.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Sirjamo: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
Akintola and his MURIC should keep up the tempo by shooting down any useless and false prophecy.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by uwajeh(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
Personally I'm usually irritated by the man but he seems to have made a lot of sense this time.

Personally I've always said that if the North and their suzerains in the Middle East practised tolerant Islam the way that the Yorubas do, there'll be no such thing as terrorism.

The wives of Fashola and Tinubu are deaconesses in Redeemed Church just to mention a few. You can never have that in the North, the Middle East, North Africa and the Sahel.

Such intolerance is what's plaguing Islam in the North. Unfortunately such intolerance has crept into the Church, particularly the Pentecostal Pastors some of whom sincerely believe that they're doing Christianity a favour by preaching and propagating hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by pressplay411(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These people are not even talking about Leah Sheribu. They claim nations are built on industry, love, fortitude, unity, honesty and determination but haven't released a statement about Leah Sheribu or take a stance on BH and persecution of Christians.

Cc : HigherEd.

True. We totally slept on that. Hope she's still alive and well. Our press is depressing. Only looking for cheap publicity. No investigative journalism anymore.

Back to the topic, While I think the doom prophecies are not a good way to start the year hence it should be stopped. I really can't imagine or come to terms with this blame-shifting and dodging that's been adopted by this Buhari-led govt. This is the height, he's exhausted his excuse blaming Jonathan and PDP, now we wamt to blame other neighbouring countries too

Biko, if only Persia would trade their Sands of Time. 2019 is just too far.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by iskay1971: 9:00pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Can you imagine Ishaq Akintola accusing someone of making inflammatory statement!

Na whao.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by iskay1971: 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC's reaction is a display of low mental acumen. Even the rats in Nigeria will understand that if the killings continues it may fast track the collapse of Nigeria.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Firgemachar: 9:11pm On May 14, 2018
It's Ishaq Akintola, the lunatic cum abooki asslicker again.
I trust daddy G.O to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by tiredoflife(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2018
Good for adeboye
Next time the idiot will mind his business from politics
He didn't talk since
Na now day break
Mumu thing

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by authority2006(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Because he did make it.

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by HeyCorleone(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:
The very first time MURIC will write something meaninginful, true and devoid of sentiments. However, 99% won't read it but attack them because it's MURIC a Muslim group.

We are only harming and hurting ourselves because the future is ours and if love isn't a foundation between us now, what would the future be like and what will our children be taught?

It is only dull people like you that would believe the rubbish MURIC wrote.

By nature I don't give a damn about religion. I have a very close friend who is Muslim and we interact well.

We should learn to call a spade a spade.

It is unintelligent people like you that would believe that whole BS of cattle rustlers not being Nigerians and blah blah blah. I have deep knowledge in Nigerian history. It has always been the nature of the Fulani to trouble those they live with. The beginning of this can be traced to the end of the 18th century when Fulani arrived what would become northern part of Nigeria from the Futa Jalon area of West Africa. A minority group who were fairly new were agitating to become involved in the state affairs. How? On what grounds? They then found an excuse tied with religion and that was how the Jihad of 1804 came about. As a result the Fulani emerged as the ruling class starting with Uthman dan Fodio. From then on it has always been the nature of the Fulani to be extremely troublesome. Never at peace with their neighbours. They fight them openly. They disagree vehemently.

So how can you now tell me the people causing today's heat in the country aren't Nigerians? Their actions may have been suppressed but only got emboldened since Buhari entered Power. You can't expect him to punish his brothers and sister. Blood is thicker than national bond.

MURIC are just bringing new issues into the matter. Of course the killings have affected Christians more than Muslims. Whatever Muslims have suffered are only collateral damage.

It goes beyond gainsaying that the aim of MURIC is to try every means possible to make Christians incapable of defending themselves as with every move Christians make, they cry foul.

But then again how can MURIC understand what a prophecy is? It is only those who serve a living God that receive prophesies. Not those in the order of a religion started by a drunk illiterate paedophile.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Oxalic(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
MURIC - an accursed people; the descendants of Ishmael.

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
Solstar:
Many people have warned me to keep my mouth shut, and I will keep my mouth shut soon enough.

The Fulani herdsmen are Fulani, but mostly not Nigerian. Islam as a religion is the militant wing of the Jesuit and the decision to invade Sub Saharan African and Nigeria as a whole has more to do with geo-politics and money than grazing.

The Northerners are pun in the game they designed using the Usman Dan Fodio prophecy. As long as there is a war to fight, weapons must be sold. The owners of the cows that the killer herdsmen use are not the same Nigerians who own the cows that the Nigerian Fulani herdsmen herd, now there are few Nigerians who are in alliance with these intertnational conspiracy to sell weapons.

America and France have positioned their military at Sub Saharan African countries, not because they love these countries, because it is an emerging industry to cash out the money and if you follow the money, it goes to somewhere in Europe and moves to the boundaries to the Antartica.

Listen folks, there will come a time that the Police the and military will declare that they are tired. Nigeria is a ticking time bomb that when it explodes Africans will migrate once again and this land of resources will continue to provide human slaves for the rest of the world until and except we as a people start studying the history of humanity and ignore these foreign religions.

Christians and Muslims must unite and ignore the military which are bought in its leadership. Nigerian Muslims and Christians must unite and form a real solid vigilante and hunt down these malians, Nigeriens, Chadians and Sudanese militia who are paid $1500 per month.

I tell you all that if the government stops buying weapons from the western black Ops companies and governments the war will become unprofitable.

If not, Iraq and Somalia will be a child's play.

You will be tagged a Muslim terrorist soon
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by talk2percy(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2018
This man is mad!

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by sulasa07(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2018
Lots of people(especially Nasara's) are idiots,they have no brain at all.There brain functions at the speed of slugs.How has this country profited from all these yeye prophecies, some have said Buhari will die,but instead they are the ones dying,Mumu G.O spewing shit and flying around in private jet while slug-snail brain functioning followers are walking around with their legedez Benz.Face the truth,or the truth shall face you someday.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by wildernessVoice: 9:54pm On May 14, 2018
Can they point one Muslim that has been killed by a Christian ?
What the Man of God is saying :" Let Muslim kill Muslim but don't touch Christian.

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
good
rccg shoulld stomach it atleast fake pastor osinbajo is their product
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Temysteve(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin

Broda Yi oni gbenuesoun koto gbe osuka sori bi it's alagbado
osuka like jeribaba or osupa adini. LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Ballack1(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
the man is high on Osogbo weed
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

It is only dull people like you that would believe the rubbish MURIC wrote.

By nature I don't give a damn about religion. I have a very close friend who is Muslim and we interact well.

We should learn to call a spade a spade.

It is unintelligent people like you that would believe that whole BS of cattle rustlers not being Nigerians and blah blah blah. I have deep knowledge in Nigerian history. It has always been the nature of the Fulani to trouble those they live with. The beginning of this can be traced to the end of the 18th century when Fulani arrived what would become northern part of Nigeria from the Futa Jalon area of West Africa. A minority group who were fairly new were agitating to become involved in the state affairs. How? On what grounds? They then found an excuse tied with religion and that was how the Jihad of 1804 came about. As a result the Fulani emerged as the ruling class starting with Uthman dan Fodio. From then on it has always been the nature of the Fulani to be extremely troublesome. Never at peace with their neighbours. They fight them openly. They disagree vehemently.

So how can you now tell me the people causing today's heat in the country aren't Nigerians? Their actions may have been suppressed but only got emboldened since Buhari entered Power. You can't expect him to punish his brothers and sister. Blood is thicker than national bond.

MURIC are just bringing new issues into the matter. Of course the killings have affected Christians more than Muslims. Whatever Muslims have suffered are only collateral damage.

It goes beyond gainsaying that the aim of MURIC is to try every means possible to make Christians incapable of defending themselves as with every move Christians make, they cry foul.

But then again how can MURIC understand what a prophecy is? It is only those who serve a living God that receive prophesies. Not those in the order of a religion started by a drunk illiterate paedophile.

The emboldened shows how much of a bigot and dull you are.

How have the killings affected the Christians more than the Muslims?
The Muslims deaths are collateral damage, is that what you are taught in your church?
So Muslim lives doesn't matter anymore, it's now a collateral damage. Do you know how low you went with that line?
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
uwajeh:
Personally I'm usually irritated by the man but he seems to have made a lot of sense this time.

Personally I've always said that if the North and their suzerains in the Middle East practised tolerant Islam the way that the Yorubas do, there'll be no such thing as terrorism.

The wives of Fashola and Tinubu are deaconesses in Redeemed Church just to mention a few. You can never have that in the North, the Middle East, North Africa and the Sahel.

Such intolerance is what's plaguing Islam in the North. Unfortunately such intolerance has crept into the Church, particularly the Pentecostal Pastors some of whom sincerely believe that they're doing Christianity a favour by preaching and propagating hatred.

Perfectly written
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by wiseman1494(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
This is funny!
when ever I read an article (especially on NL) of someone calling for a cease fire on the killings of Christians in Nigeria, the only defensive plea that this MURIC has is that Muslims are killed as well. AkintoIa will never condemn d killing, he will never exonerate himself or d Muslim group he represents from d killings. He will only remind the person condemning the killing of d Muslims that have been victimized as well and blame the media for not reporting Muslim killings. This is d picture he is always presenting.
Nigerian Christians would wake up! The Muslims that are killed is only a means of justifying their innocence. Take for instance, d day Trump condemned d killing of
Nigerian Christians, What happened d next day?? There was a bomb attack in a mosque in mubi Adamawa state just to iterate their devilish defence move and to remind Trump that Muslims die too. Enough of these propagandas by MURIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by tarano: 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.