Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pls Help. I Need Business Loan With Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help. I Need Business Loan With Interest (390 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. I Need Business Loan With Interest by NairalandFAYOSE(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
I stay in an area with few banks and unstable power supply. if I need to withdraw just 2k I will spend #200 to and fro to get it.
so with this I will like to start a quickteller/paga business with selling of phone accessories and phone charging.

I need someone to lend me 150k plus interest and I promise to pay back within 4 months.

I don't mind meeting you one on one so you can know my shop.

please contact me . call or whatsapp.

God bless you as you help me
Re: Pls Help. I Need Business Loan With Interest by NairalandFAYOSE(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
someone help me pls
Re: Pls Help. I Need Business Loan With Interest by kalu61(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
someone help me pls
Go to lapo microfinance bank for that. they are on one the best microfinance bank with good interest rate. You can source from friends and family even church members, if you can explain your idea better. That's all i can offers.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Cbn Urges Nigerians To Treat Naira With Respect / Microsoft Buys Github For $7.5 Billion, Going Back To Its Roots / Why Nigeria May Stop Power Supply To International Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.