Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (24625 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
Fine woman, as I dey see am her tin go sweet well well.

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Easier said. Especially when you’ve lived most of your life with a particular woman. It’s not easy to move on m, nobody can compare. No matter how ‘young’ and ‘sexy’

Hogwash.

It’s psychological I guess.

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2018
Earthbound:
Men who have guts to lay their hands on women do not not deserve to have wives.

In any case, bringing your grievances online will not make the woman in question return, so what's the point?

Let's wait till you marry.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 14, 2018
sore loser!

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Stormborn86: 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
Those people asking him to get another replacement as if the man is innocent and isn't getting what he deserves ,you can give him your sisters as replacement.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 14, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Looks to me like you're a wife beater justifying your actions. Bugger off, please

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Stormborn86: 9:22pm On May 14, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Are you encouraging beating?

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by grafixdon: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
Earthbound:

Looks to me like you're a wife beater justifying your actions. Bugger off, please

Na small Pickin dey worry u. U go learn in hard way
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by smellingmenses: 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
lies...but if it cures your insecurities...believe it.
Safiaa:
Easier said. Especially when you’ve lived most of your life with a particular woman. It’s not easy to move on m, nobody can compare. No matter how ‘young’ and ‘sexy’
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by smellingmenses: 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
beating a woman is embedded in Nigeria's penal code don't you be all righteous about it here...

Earthbound:

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by smellingmenses: 10:03pm On May 14, 2018
if you know...you know. leave them alone to make noises.

emmachukwu99:

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2018
oyetunder:
law breaker....you are to comment...here is not where you display roadside items. Very soon now as you busy breaking nairaland rules, someone will hijack your wife too.

This is the most stupid comment I have seen this year.
Ok bye kid.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
Their wahala
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by donqx: 1:58am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by olmoRoc: 6:58am On May 15, 2018
Na wah! Some people like ONLY secondhand stuffs, including other people's wife.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by CrystalMax: 7:11am On May 15, 2018
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2018
okeyumez:
Black man remains the black monkey without brain. No wonder God removed the brain he gave us and gave it to the whites men for scientific and technology development

Why thw inferiority complex? Do you think white men don't abuse wives or even kill them? The mass killings in America are carried out by whites. Blacks hardly ever feature.

Until you travel overseas, you'll realise that they are no different from us. You may even despise them. My in-law was just like you

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by trapQ: 8:10am On May 15, 2018
You are someone else's vomit.
EgunMogaji:
I don’t understand why some men get all hung up on a woman.

Simply man up and go out there to get a new one.

Get a sexier younger one to boot. Let the other guy be lapping up your vomit.

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:57am On May 15, 2018
said a family source who pleaded not to be named for fear of being beaten by Mr Simwanza.

Is he a boxer/ street fighter? undecided

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I don’t understand why some men get all hung up on a woman.

Simply man up and go out there to get a new one.

Get a sexier younger one to boot. Let the other guy be lapping up your vomit.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stormborn86:

Are you encouraging beating?

No. But I don't encourage women bad-mouthing their men either
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Lol, am not dear! Call a sped one! Anu mpama

Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies?