Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? (24584 Views)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Anwons(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
It is obvious that this topic is not new, in fact, it has become so common that many married women no longer feel secured in their marriages due to rapid increase of the trend.

Some people tends to blame the married men, while others blame the singles ladies. Nevertheless, the fact remains and the rampage episode continues to increase.

Knowing or having an idea on how most of this unfriendly relationship starts can actually give make some people to draw their lines and also, make others realize who to blame.

The question is for married men, what has been your experience so far? Particularly, has any single young lady found it so easy to approach you? Or is it actually that the married men are always the ones that makes the move?

From my experience as a married man, I can authoritatively say, most single ladies today don't see anything wrong in dating married men. In fact, they see it as norm and can approach married men themselves.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Wodu89: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Gossip. Get a life

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Anwons(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
This societal decadence cuts across though. I mean, married women are not also left behind on how single guys goes after them as well

23 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Anwons(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Gossip. Get a life
Lol, is it not someone that has life that can gossip?

Meanwhile, married women are not sharing their experiences. Does it mean they are not Disturbed by unmarried and married men?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
as much as you cant solve this issue by blaming just one side... the full blame must remain with the person who is married and cheating, and not the single person...so if a wife cheats on her husband with single men then the majority of blame lies with married wifey, and if a married husband does the same, then the majority of blame lies with him.

expecting single people to turn down a cheating married person (as if they should care about your marriage) is a joke. if you marry a wh0ring spouse, then dont put the blame on these single people and instead blame yourself for marrying a wh0ring husband/wife.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Flangelo12: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
I would say the truth.

One man, one woman is a construct.

Our forefathers married several women and managed their homes.

It is an idyllic idea when one expects monogamy.

The reality is that it is never easy hence the several broken homes one finds.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Puss360(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let's wait for married men to come and tell us Tales by moonlight grin grin..

Condemn single ladies...
And exhalt themselves...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by talented321: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
When i was living with my lover who birth my first daughter''
It is girls always making the move especially if you are doing well' ' i for nearly bleep my woman cousin'' bro' women are very dangerous.
Pls in everything u are doing don't forget 'DNA' don't trust any women 100% no matter how decent she is or god fearing she is.
If i tell u things i don do with the other gender' my man u go fear ladies especially the one who want to Bleep you badly.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by fyzaila: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
The male hoes who can't maintain self restraints and must bleep every female that comes their way, what different are they from the females who approach them? Example is the one above me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Gerrard59(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as yu can solve this issue by blamin gjust one side... the full blame must remain with the person who is married and cheating, and not the single person...so if a wife cheats on her husband with single men then the majority of blame lies with married wifey, and if a married husband does the same, then the majority of blame lies with him.

expecting single people to turn down a cheating married person (as if they should care about your marriage) is a joke. if you marry a wh0ring spouse, then dont put the blame on these single people and instead blame yourself for marrying a wh0ring husband/wife.

It is the lack of responsibility that pisses off about men who cheat. The married person, whether man or woman, has the upper hand in the equation. That person signed the dotted lines to be faithful and stuck to the rules, not the intruder. It is like blaming a female student for seducing her lecturer, whereas the lecturer should reject her advances because he has the upper hand.

Come out clear and say, "see o, I like to have sex with different regardless of my marital status. I take responsibility for it." Inform the unsuspecting woman he married.

Abdicating one's responsibility to be faithful to a random party is the height of irresponsibility. Too many irresponsible people these days.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gerrard59:
It is the lack of responsibility that pisses off about men who cheat. The married person, whether man or woman, has the upper hand in the equation. That person signed the dotted lines to be faithful and stuck to the rules, not the intruder. It is like blaming a female student for seducing her lecturer, whereas the lecturer should reject her advances because he has the upper hand.

Come out clear and say, "see o, I like to have sex with different regardless of my marital status. I take responsibility for it." Inform the unsuspecting woman he married.

Abdicating one's responsibility to be faithful to a random party is the height of irresponsibility. Too many irresponsible people these days.

thats the issue here... the majority of these cheating spouse pretend to be faithful while crawl at the dead of night to cheat.... they have the responsibilities towards their spouse, not these single people. i would expect a single person to fukc around, because they have no duty towards anybody.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GanagiBitrus: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by bastien: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ladies are bunch of hypocrites, they will never turn down a married man as long as he has car, stay in a comfortable house and spend unwisely! Funny part is that they will catch strong feelings and won’t let u end it, they will cry heavy and earth begged, and all, they are the cause of why men cheat, cause they can never say no to man who is doing well in this tinubu regime! Lubbish

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by wanimo: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
We help them to experience the future.....

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by slawomir: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Don't really love married men

They believe married men can provide more than single guys

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by ComeToJesus: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Run
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Very bad.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Dshocker(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
There is no justification for cheating, whether as a man, or as a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by wunmi590(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023

I don't have time for extra marital affairs, the present economy is really not smiling, I won't allow one girl to be milking me dry, while my own family suffer or drink garri...

I don't give any of them face, my salary and my other legit hussle is meant to be spent with my wife, kid and family who are there for me...

Maintaining extra affair while married is expensive now tongue

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Winters23: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

some of these single ladies may die of hunger without our intervention.

we`re doing what government has failed to do like providing basic amenities to them ladies in exchange for their fake love and pampering.

and YES we know its fake love but we love it that way.

I believe I speak for all married men that proudly cheat.

33 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Dcaliphate(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
;Dt
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Evestar200(f): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Here
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Akeem79(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
You should ask if there are single ladies in Nigeria first .

Single girls ? Yup maybe few
Single ladies ? Capital NONE

Damn....
There are too many boring questions on nairaland these days

1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by winterbell: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Cheating up and down

LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old

1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Dcaliphate(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
These days na married men straff our single ladies pass. Economy is biting hard no love on the streets anymore just transactions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 7demons: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
When it's no longer giving undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Davidcorny: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
If your wife bring P, I'll pound it harder and faster than her husband could ever, then dump her to go kiss the man after swallowing my cum.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by id4sho(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Jewessgratitud3: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
What else would it be than to have slept with them and it's only dumb ladies that fall prey to their evil traps.

Yeah before you remind me that I'm not a married man yes, I know I'm not but let me help a married man I once encountered share his experience.

It happens that he comes around a bar near my sister's school and always saw me whenever I went to chill with my sister watching over her pupils doing after school hours. So he always plays with the kids and bought them goodies a few times. I didn't know I was his target. He later asked me out but deep down I suspected he was a married guy.

Long story short. We exchanged numbers and started talking over the phone. I inquired about his marital status and he said he was married but he wants to make me his smally. That I look like and Indian girl that's why he likes and wants to keep me for himself. I just laughed within me. This one thought I was a small girl. So I planned to eat his money and dump him.

He invited me out with his friends to go and chop ugba and okporoko at Army barracks Senior officers mess. Omoh.. you can't enter there if you don't have a pass. In fact we had to stop by at the one senior Ogas office before going there. That was my first time of eating ugba. He kept ordering for more and more plates and me I was just chewing away until my cheek bones began to hurt lol.. same with drinks but I told him I don't take alcohol and he was so happy and was boasting to his friends that "this my smally doesn't drink" and that he's so lucky to have me.

When uncle wanted to start pressing my hand ( the guy is very fat and hefty) I told him I want to go home that my aunt will be looking for me. ( For where, me that was already in my mid to late 30s living alone.
I got home that day and saved his number as "don't pick".. he called and called I never picked and for that period, I stopped going to my sister's school. He'll go there and be peeping inside the school but can not ask my sister about me. Shame on such married men.

See eh.. nothing dey for married man apart from the fact that they'll spend on you, they don't look appealing like the a single guy. They'll try o but they can't be like single guys that still have six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 23Ju: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
One almost asked me out. Inshort she did everything to get my attention but God protected me.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Winters23: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Davidcorny:
If your wife bring P, I'll pound it harder and faster than her husband could ever, then dump her to go kiss the man after swallowing my cum.

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.