Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter (707 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter by Gistformant: 7:54pm On May 14, 2018

Re: I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter by Gistformant: 7:54pm On May 14, 2018
Re: I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter by oshe11: 7:56pm On May 14, 2018
Gistformant:
U never post sometin u dey shouting loading like say them go pay U as fTc
Re: I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter by queensera(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: I’m The Mom And Dad Of Our Son,” Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola, Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
Why did you open and close?

(1) (Reply)

Flavours Shows Off His Upper Butt And Nipples In New Sexy Photo / #royalwedding Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Share First Kiss - Photos / Bobrisky Also Confused About His/her Sexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.