Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site (5705 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] / Highest Paid Football Players In 2019 Revealed [full List] / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by Cyberleets: 1:05pm On May 16, 2018
https://Footballpeaks.com
That site is on another level...
Thank me later
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by bortmond: 1:05pm On May 16, 2018
We r watching
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by VFLMazta: 1:09pm On May 16, 2018
blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by goldtube(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
Fucking boom... kill this bookie
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by bortmond: 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
goldtube:
to my live bettors max bet
Nice 1 one more correct pridictn then we can talk
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by goldtube(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
where dem... HE IS A SCAMMER GANG... all we do is win Note: offer has expired, dont even try to pm.. cus u won't get a reply
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by frbona: 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
goldtube:
where dem... HE IS A SCAMMER GANG... all we do is win
Note: offer has expired, dont even try to pm.. cus u won't get a reply
my friend go and SLEEP!!!
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by bortmond: 5:22am On May 17, 2018
VFLMazta:
blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
u just come here and tell us u r vfl master.Where r ur proofs?. and dnt come here and show slips where u hav staked peanuts like 200naira like some person in ds thread.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by dcolumbus001: 6:35am On May 17, 2018
goldtube:
where dem... HE IS A SCAMMER GANG... all we do is win
Note: offer has expired, dont even try to pm.. cus u won't get a reply
for your chicken mind
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by VFLMazta: 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
bortmond:

u just come here and tell us u r vfl master.Where r ur proofs?. and dnt come here and show slips where u hav staked peanuts like 200naira like some person in ds thread.
kindly visit www.vflmazta.tk
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by LadyHeaven(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2018
bortmond:

Nice 1 one more correct pridictn then we can talk

Fleeeeeeeeeee oooo

1 Like

Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by talk2dboss: 9:25pm On May 17, 2018
If you were winning like you say, why would he have to fund your account. THIEF

greggng:

I am telling him nothing good comes easy. I was losing seriously b4 I got the site . Is not force to take my terms.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by synaptium: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
greggng:
I don't like doing this. The most important thing is for me to give you the site and educate you on how I arrive at my conclusions. Most times I consult 3 sites to enable me make up my mind. Another secret am gonna give you is to always 've fund on your acct cos live bet pays too. I 've so many winnings from live bet especially who wins the rest of the match
PLEASE, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT 'WHO WINS THE REST OF THE MATCH' MEAN IN LIVE SPORTS BETTING.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by greggng: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
PLEASE, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT 'WHO WINS THE REST OF THE MATCH' MEAN IN LIVE SPORTS BETTING.

Let's say Spain vs Nigeria and the score line is 3 . 1 that is Spain 3 and Nigeria 1. At any point you click on who win the rest of the game from this particular score line it is assumed the both team are at par or draw level . If Spain core their tally will be 4.while Nigeria will remain 1. If the game ends like that, and you said Spain wins rest of the match then your bet has won. But if Nigeria scores and it became 4. For Spain and 2 for Nigeria. Then it is assumed to be draw since Spain got one goal more and same for Nigeria. But if Nigeria score one more to make the score line 3 for Nigeria . If it ends 4 for Spain and 3 for Nigeria Then Nigeria has won according to the rule guiding who wins the rest.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
greggng:

Let's say Spain vs Nigeria and the score line is 3 . 1 that is Spain 3 and Nigeria 1. At any point you click on who win the rest of the game from this particular score line it is assumed the both team are at par or draw level . If Spain core their tally will be 4.while Nigeria will remain 1. If the game ends like that, and you said Spain wins rest of the match then your bet has won. But if Nigeria scores and it became 4. For Spain and 2 for Nigeria. Then it is assumed to be draw since Spain got one goal more and same for Nigeria. But if Nigeria score one more to make the score line 3 for Nigeria . If it ends 4 for Spain and 3 for Nigeria Then Nigeria has won according to the rule guiding who wins the rest.
ALRIGHT, THANKS.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by Georgeb2018: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2018
its not needed to pay to get soccer tips, a lot of prediction websites are free like goldenlivepicks. com Check it!
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by Johaness3299: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Check betagamers, it is still one of the best vip prediction sites around.
Re: Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site by latestnaijagot(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PredictAndWin is legit and 100% sure. Go to predict and win official website to predict and win cash free.....no dulling! no stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man.utd Transfers And Signings 2019 / Soccer Viewing Centers - Should They Be Banned? / Confederation Cup: Japan Vs Mexico (1 - 2) On 22nd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.