Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Are Most People Upgrading Their Computer To The Latest Specs? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Are Most People Upgrading Their Computer To The Latest Specs? (573 Views)

You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body / How Do I Add Computer To Existing Network / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most People Upgrading Their Computer To The Latest Specs? by DonSegmond(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2010
I'm in USA, and my desktop has 1.5ghz, 768ram and 20gb drive. My laptop is 2ghz 512mb and 30gb drive.
I reckon that I get more accomplished with my systems than most people. Outside of gaming, if you are not a hardcore gamer, why waste money trying to have the latest system? :-) Most people just browse the web, email, view pictures/movies, play music, word process and a few other things. Just curious. I was going to send my cousin back home my old laptop 500mhz and he told me to nevermind. Ah well, I will bring it for myself when I get back home.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Free Browsing On Ur Pc Or Laptop @a Fast Speed For Free 24hrs / Pls Wat Is D Officia Website Of Togo Tv / For Sale Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.