Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigeria Is A Disgrace! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Disgrace! (2582 Views)

Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by tekajibril(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2010
Like i said before, i would post the pic of our ministers son's car. He has a black one now.

Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by yeswecan(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2010
chidichris:

@yeswecan,
science scolars believe that the first step to solving a problem is identifying the problem.
you don't need to be too emotional about thsi issue as it is a bitter truth.
before we can act, it is very important that we have agreement and a unity of purpose.
we must accept the fact; NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE.
once we accept that, we will then need your type to tell us what next.
if u have not been opportuned to exist in anyother country of this world, i reall pity u because u will not know what it means to be a citizen of a country.
nigerians are just existing by names. we are nobody. we have no identities. we have no rights in our own country talkless of previledges. we are doomed.
what do u want a helpless poor man to do against a well equiped soldier who is well fed as well? do u know the story of saro wiwa? do u know about the community call odi in bayelsa state. were u informed about obj's action in another community is benue?
these are some of the ppl who felt like u and whose ambitions were to put things in practice. today, they are no where in the history of nigeria. my advise is that we continue speaking behind these unknown ids for God is hearing us and he is our redeemer. when the appointed time comes, the untouchables will be made touchables and their cases will be like that of abacha and the biblical nebukadinezar.

No one is untouchable . . you are a typical Nigerian, plus i don't like people who think living abroad is a privilege . .

And why do you have to take it so personal by bringing me into the picture? I would guess my first post was directed to folks like you and i don't even know you . , . . .and for your information am not in Nigeria - am schooling in UK,

Now Let me fault your logic, so you are saying because saro wiwa was killed we should all keep quiet to avoid been killed. Why don't you read history and see how Americans, France and other great nations took their freedom. . why don't you . . huh . .you mentioned God- the bible said the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. . I have to point out this is not my take on the issue am just faulting your logic.

Go and educate yourself on social construct- on how the people indirectly reflect what comes their way . . The type of governmtnt we have is what we bargained for, if we honestly need change we can have it . .Not until you know you are the problem, the government will never change. Most folks travel abroad and do the right thing, but they come back home and do the exact opposite . . some people would do community services abroad while Nigeria is in need of that.

It is easy to point fingers (Nigeria is a disgrace, our government is bad) but it will be rather hard to see your part of the problem- to look inward and tell yourself i am the problem, we are the problem- me and you. that is the truth and this is my opinion . .
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On May 25, 2010
na wa oh
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by onelink205: 1:40pm On May 25, 2010
@op, nigeria is more than a disgrace country, there's no single system that is working in nigeria, our leaders in goverment is so bad even pass davil angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by tekajibril(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2010
yeswecan:

No one is untouchable . . you are a typical Nigerian, plus i don't like people who think living abroad is a privilege . .

And why do you have to take it so personal by bringing me into the picture? I would guess my first post was directed to folks like you and i don't even know you . , . . .and for your information am not in Nigeria - am schooling in UK,

Now Let me fault your logic, so you are saying because saro wiwa was killed we should all keep quiet to avoid been killed. Why don't you read history and see how Americans, France and other great nations took their freedom. . why don't you . . huh . .you mentioned God- the bible said the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. . I have to point out this is not my take on the issue am just faulting your logic.

Go and educate yourself on social construct- on how the people indirectly reflect what comes their way . . The type of governmtnt we have is what we bargained for, if we honestly need change we can have it . .Not until you know you are the problem, the government will never change. Most folks travel abroad and do the right thing, but they come back home and do the exact opposite . . some people would do community services abroad while Nigeria is in need of that.

It is easy to point fingers (Nigeria is a disgrace, our government is bad) but it will be rather hard to see your part of the problem- to look inward and tell yourself i am the problem, we are the problem- me and you. that is the truth and this is my opinion . .

I dey feel u die on that one. We are the problem!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by folem: 6:02pm On May 25, 2010
tekajibril:

First of all @MakaJibbs, Nigeria doesnt earn $173.456 bil, we earn $341.572 bil every year.
And @Folem- U should research well, We earn more than the entire Gulf States except Saudi Arabia which earns $563.56 bil. We shouldnt justify our leaders.

Your source @ Wiki puts:

UAE - $179.321 Billion
Kuwait - $200.429 Billion
Qatar - $102.147 Billion

TOTAL - $481.897 Billion (3 Gulf Countries with total population less than 12 million)
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On May 25, 2010
Eww! that picture is yuck, I alomst threw up looking at it! embarassed
Btw, Nigeria isn't a disgrace. . .Nigerians are the disgrace.
Re: Nigeria Is A Disgrace! by makajibbz(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2010
well, Nigerians make up Nigeria,
@folem,
so what are you trying to say, please explain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion As Bayelsa Gets Two Deputy Governors / Do Nigerians Now Hate South Africans? / Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.