Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark (1269 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2018
Which Tribe can This be ?

Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2018
this is child abuse. try dis in d western world and go to jail......on the issue of the tribe dat d child belongs to,I think everyone knows which particular tribe has dat trade mark....I no wan call name,but dem know themselves

1 Like

Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39am On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this is child abuse. try dis in d western world and go to jail......on the issue of the tribe dat d child belongs to,I think everyone knows which particular tribe has dat trade mark....I no wan call name,but dem know themselves
This is really a form of Child abuse.
Look at what they have turned this LOVELY, PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL Angel to for God's sake!!
This is so brutal.
I can only imagine her scream and shout during this crude process.
This are the kinda babies that grow up and hate their parent, when all their mates both in school and at home keep asking them that: YOU FIGHT LION?!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On May 15, 2018
I want to believe this is Photoshop!!!
Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by Nobody: 7:04am On May 15, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Anyone who believed this picture can believe any pōo...

Look at the hands and the face... They don't just add up...

☣ ☠
Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On May 15, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Afonja Amaka , Afonja Amala
Re: It’s Pathetic A Toddler Face Was Destroyed With Tribal Mark by ItzBIM(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2018
It’s obviously photoshopped.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo People, Ofe Akwu. / Would You Act Like Okonkwo? - When Things Fall Apart / Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.