Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) (25188 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2018
Audray:
.. and you're e-wanking to my monicker already. Continue.
because u are a crazy lady who want us to go our deaths because of selfish gains
Crazy lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by lekkan(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
two of you are crazy.... grin grin grin grin
kuku kill me
Audray:
.. and you're e-wanking to my monicker already. Continue.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by hisgrace090: 10:18am On May 15, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Don't go to SA, There's better country to migrate to with secure job, accommodation and permanent resident visa. If you know you know.

Who told you that all the guys in south are interested in any job?

They know the trade they are interested on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by lekkan(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
BlackAdam55:
because u are a crazy lady who want us to go our deaths because of selfish gains
Crazy lady
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2018
How are we sure he was killed by SA citizens?
In Napoli, Italy Nigerians are killing themselves becos of Drugs business.
At least a Nigeria is killed in a week minus those that kill each other over women matter
We all know S.A. citizens are jealous of Nigerians but Nigeriana do kill other each more in S.A than any other citizens
HeyCorleone:
RIP to the dead.

But why won't they kill the Nigerian? They know even if they kill 50million Nigerians nothing would happen. The effectiveness of our government is second to none and the last thing on their mind is respect for lives of their Citizens within and outside the country.

How has Nigeria reacted to these many killings? By doing nothing. In fact one fool even built the statue of the former SA President. No prominent person has gone headlong to address this issue with South Africa.

It pains me people can't see this rot. And idiots still went yesterday to welcome the stupid Man in Aso Rock when he went to Jigawa.

The Black man is a curse upon himself and were I to be White I'd have been extremely racist, and it's not because of their skin colour, but because of their inability to reason.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Teeboi56: 10:21am On May 15, 2018
post=67569803:

And who says it is not his fellow Nigerian guys that snitched on him?!
And who told u they are Nigerians and again how many Nigeria snitched in South Africa
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Bush2013: 10:21am On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
It seems Igbos are endangered species in South Africa. How come they are the tribe being killed the most in the country?
Kkkkkk
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 15, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Wetin we do South Africans? They always relish the prospect of murdering Nigerians looking for greener pasture in their land.
Say no to xenophobia.

You people should fix yourselves too.
Leave south Africa now!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 15, 2018
Because every where they go they always find a way to irritate the people living there, there are Yoruba and hausa people in SA this year alone I count over 7 killings by south Africans all Igbos..something else is happening here that we are not noticing sentiments aside.
nairavsdollars:
It seems Igbos are endangered species in South Africa. How come they are the tribe being killed the most in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:
RIP to the dead.

But why won't they kill the Nigerian? They know even if they kill 50million Nigerians nothing would happen. The effectiveness of our government is second to none and the last thing on their mind is respect for lives of their Citizens within and outside the country.

How has Nigeria reacted to these many killings? By doing nothing. In fact one fool even built the statue of the former SA President. No prominent person has gone headlong to address this issue with South Africa.

It pains me people can't see this rot. And idiots still went yesterday to welcome the stupid Man in Aso Rock when he went to Jigawa.

The Black man is a curse upon himself and were I to be White I'd have been extremely racist, and it's not because of their skin colour, but because of their inability to reason.
Does that dullard in chief have sense? If it were me that were president of this country I will close down their Embassies and give them sanctions they will never recover from until their president and his citizens sit up. No doing business with xenophobic people. These people being killed are human beings with families and relatives. One Nigerian being killed on a weekly basis, is that one life?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
And someone was talking about scholarship there...of all places.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by OnlineMARKETTER: 10:37am On May 15, 2018
I am a social media marketer.marketing a brand.
Have you heard of tasty cubes seasonings a brand that do tasty cubes chicken flavour and lots more.
I would like to introduce you to our facebook Fan page for you to LIKE our page to get latest updates in time of fairs,promo,road shows and a lots more when it comes up.
You can use the below link to like and share our facebook page.

Thanks for your understanding and liking the page in anticipation.

http://m.facebook.com/tasty-cubes-nigeria-163466441154376
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by victrick105: 10:37am On May 15, 2018
oluoni:
Because every where they go they always find a way to irritate the people living there, there are Yoruba and hausa people in SA this year alone I count over 7 killings by south Africans all Igbos..something else is happening here that we are not noticing sentiments aside.

nope... I totally disagree, Igbo's hate lazy people, Yoruba's proved to be that, hence the hatred, South Africans hate the fact that Nigerians (Igbo's as you said) who live in there country works harder than them... hence, the jealousy and killings... so don't let tribalism blind your reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by lonlytroy(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2018
Stay far away from SA, NIGERIANS wouldn't hear
I left that God forsaken country last year

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 15, 2018
More like Igbos are more into criminal activities than any tribe in Nigeria they get themselves into trouble with the people and the authority and the usual victim mentality sets in...crime is not hardwork
victrick105:

nope... I totally disagree, Igbo's hate lazy people, Yoruba's proved to be that, hence the hatred, South Africans hate the fact that Nigerians (Igbo's as you said) who live in there country works harder than them... hence, the jealousy and killings... so don't let tribalism blind your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2018
Wehrey olodo. Chidi was killed. Taiwo his friend posted it on social media. Use your brain

Bush2013:
How is Taiwo an Ignorant name??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by victrick105: 10:55am On May 15, 2018
oluoni:
More like Igbos are more into criminal activities than any tribe in Nigeria they get themselves into trouble with the people and the authority and the usual victim mentality sets in...crime is not hardwork

so the Yoruba's that are arrested in London for fraud are internet sensations, while the northerners that blow people up are block busters... but once it's the Igbo's...they automatically become criminals, my friend, tribalism will lead us no where.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Lonestar124:
End? Is unabated. A generational syndrome in them....my stands is what are Nigerians still doing there without taking advantage of other detriment.

Imagine
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:39am On May 15, 2018
It is right time this our useless government start acting by closing all the south Africans businesses in Nigeria by this they will stop messing with our citizens overthere
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by markwhyte: 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
Nawao oo, Wats up wit dis S/Africans killing Nigerians all the time? And Nigeria is not doing any thing about it
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by MCastle: 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
I think South Africans in Nigeria should start watching there backs
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by madenigga(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2018
South Africans no know way our blood hot pass their own.

When we go start na them go run o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2018
Lonestar124:
Then who are to blame?....What warrant the dead of this man?..Do you think there is no South Africans living in Nigeria?

Who will you blame if Nigerians reiterate?...The life of Nigerians is endangered in that country. One of friend told me there hardly socialize over there. Why? he said there have this unabated hatred towards Nigerians and can do anything to eliminate them from their soil.

Of course you and I can see it virtually, is not sentimental... It's high time the Africa Union call this atrocious exhibitions under their condemnation to avoid reprisal from the other side......So, south Africans are fully to blame..Nigerians are not chickens!
with due respect bro u have spoken well , but the annoying tin is Nigeria govt especially our foreign affair ministry they won't do anything, they won't say they don't see all this news online...who's even the ambassador to south Africa sef , he or she should sack immediately, I have never seen him or her speak and condemn this killing done on Nigerians there and to call the Nigeria govt to do something diplomatically. too bad am not president , I like wahala o I go don start by sending planes to south to bring all that want to come home back , then attack all their investment here. send any south African away , failure to leave well no blame for anything u see. anything wey Africa union want talk make they talk . so annoying for the killings.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On May 15, 2018
/
In Africa, immigrants tend to do better than the natives and that breeds envy.

Take a look at Lagos, Rivers, or even towns near you. The settlers aim for the sky while the natives
become omo Onile, touts, thugs.

South Africa is not any different. It doesn't help that some immigrants flaunt the wealth in the face of the natives.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Killurself: 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerian become subject of attack since Igbo man assassinate Lucky Dube, they attacks Nigerian more than any others foreigners, they attack and kill Nigerian's on daily bases. Nigeria authority should do something about this. Rip chidi
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Killurself: 3:53pm On May 15, 2018
lonlytroy:
Stay far away from SA, NIGERIANS wouldn't hear
I left that God forsaken country last year
pls can you tell us ur experience
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by Chauke(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
In Africa, immigrants tend to do better than the natives and that breeds envy.

Take a look at Lagos, Rivers, or even towns near you. The settlers aim for the sky while the natives
become omo Onile, touts, thugs.

South Africa is not any different. It doesn't help that some immigrants flaunt the wealth in the face of the natives.

/

How many people are killed in South Africa due to car-jacking everyday and how many of them are nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos) by lonlytroy(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
Killurself:
pls can you tell us ur experience

SA is survival of the Strangest,
The Hate for NIGERIANS there is so intense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User / Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.