Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (56959 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2018
updatechange:
U sure say dis guy nor be gym instructor cheesy

Anyways congrats to him winkū

He probably was a gym instructor but that's America for you. You can make your dreams come true no matter where you're coming from. Truly a land of opportunity
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Tunenez(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2018
bigplayerz:
I know this guy he has always had a thing for the gym since secondary school days...Okechi Lanre Udu aka Yamuri grin grin grin grin...Nice achievement brov #floreat#

Floreat!
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by deransom(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is he a gynaecologist? I doubt we have any doctor with this kinda physique in Nigeria.

You won't even have time to gym in as a doctor in Nigeria
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:16am On May 15, 2018
Deltatoto:
school for abroad na school?let him come to delsu he can’t even go beyond 100 level

True, I know some1 who failed jamp 3 times, then his papa send am abroad, the dude came back with a 2nd class upper degree. Mind you the guy na still somehow mumu woh
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by rex444(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Doctors here don't have the time to gym like this.
naija na hustle country na notime for anything
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:27am On May 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
With short height
Na by force to tall?
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by 1x2x3: 9:30am On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is he a gynaecologist? I doubt we have any doctor with this kinda physique in Nigeria.

You want to go and ruin his carrier with rape allegations abi?
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:35am On May 15, 2018
1x2x3:

You want to go and ruin his carrier with rape allegations abi?
So you saying muscular guys are rapists
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:39am On May 15, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

If na gynecologist, na child support e go take all hin salary settle finish.
That man could be a very disciplined fellow. I feel he's gay sef.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by talk2percy(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2018
Congrats buh...doctor this muscles too much now.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by degamemaster(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2018
Nice academic achievement.....congrats!
His physique....? Not so good, he might not be good in bed as he looks like a Robocorp.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by EmmyOD(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2018
Yoruba People ND book... kudos to him.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by deavicky(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2018
post=67569464:
He looks more like a BOUNCER, A fine boy bouncer!!
Handsome.
Intelligent.
Well-built......or over well-built.

He's got it all, A real ladies man he is .
now u no talk of character again abi? Nigeria fiful
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
He only built the arm sef, he didn't build the chest.. Doesn't really look appealing. I built my chest, and my hands took shape too and I receive lots of attentions on it.. Build and look good.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by jaywhoco(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
MONEY... answereth many things
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by sisisioge: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
Nonononono...it is too much! Book too much! Muscles too much! I bet this dude will find it kinda hard to talk too and sexx will be stony with him. Biko relax jor...you take things too hard grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by noskcid(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
Which of the doctor nau
Fitness or which one
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by spencekat(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

You forget he got in without long leg, passed through without bribe or connections, under Eagle eye of strict Caucasian profs while competing with some of the best brains from the West, India, China and in fact the whole world who flock to America to study.

If you have never studied a competitive course, please do not say what you do not know. Some of those students are walking medical encyclopaedia, Guyton, Grey's Anatomy and more combined.

Many have parents as medical/surgical Profs in their home countries and know so much about medicine before even stepping into medical school. High achieving backgrounds. Their focus, punctuality and determination is impressively scary.

The only thing in 9ja is things are in a failed state. Teaching in universities is not done to make students be the best they can be. Not efficient and has hindered our development.
Please do not compare with those 9ja graduating from lowly ranked new universities in UK splashed all over Nairaland frequently. Majority of those schools are not even allowed to run medicine in their country.

Although those low rank universities still mostly beat UI, OAU, etc.
Don't mind some people.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by megareal: 10:00am On May 15, 2018
In his profession, the muscles are just too much.

I no dey even send muscular guys sef.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Martin0(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2018
sisisioge:
Nonononono...it is too much! Book too much! Muscles too much! I bet this dude will find it kinda hard to talk too and sexx will be stony with him. Biko relax jor...you take things too hard grin grin grin

abeg sister, nor vex ooo, which day man go ever satisfy una?

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by sisisioge: 10:12am On May 15, 2018
Martin0:

abeg sister, nor vex ooo, which day man go ever satisfy una?

Oga, it is too much. Everything in excess start resembling nonsense grin. I like strong arm not stony granite arm grin.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Goldaccumulator: 10:14am On May 15, 2018
femi4:
[s]He should work on his appearance.. It matters too[/s]
See who dey talk. Work on an appearance u dream of?
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Goldaccumulator: 10:14am On May 15, 2018
sisisioge:

Oga, it is too much. Everything in excess start resembling nonsense grin. I like strong arm not stony granite arm grin.
Please shut up. If we check u well, your toto go dey smell
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by fapcrook(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I see a boxer not a doctor.

I pity the private part of his wife

Is that all you can say/type?
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 10:16am On May 15, 2018
fapcrook:
Is that all you can say/type?
Yes bro
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by pooozeee(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2018
I believe you can fight Deontay Wilder and knock him out in round 5

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by sisisioge: 10:20am On May 15, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Please shut up. If we check u well, your toto go dey smell

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What in the world could be wrong with your brain? Receive your healing boy!

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Martin0(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2018
sisisioge:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha u dey kolo oo hahahahgringringrin

chai woman dem nor dey fit ever satisfy una
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by pooozeee(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2018
There are more Ladies viewing the muscular doctors profile than the guys

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by NosaHenry(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
Still clap for me too. I have 1 bachelor degree, 2 masters and 1 Ph.D
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by dododawa1: 10:31am On May 15, 2018
One of Yoruba pride (omolurabi)
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by allymarry89(f): 10:38am On May 15, 2018
fayded:
Jeezzz.. if that guy read med surg here. first off, he won't have time to be gyming this thing.
he will trim his beard, cos his supervisors,consultant will make it a point of duty everyday to insult him. he go chop insult tire.
every question during clerking would be directed to him"you with the beard, what are the diagnosis for... "
and patients would be scared of him.
my beard na like ¼of his own, but the insults wey I collect eh.
I reduce am well, well.
anyway congrats to him. if he wants to specialize in gynae.. then e done set be that
So true, I'm sure its because he didnt school here in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / The Hard Truth About Your Salary / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.