Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (56954 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by 1x2x3: 10:46am On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So you saying muscular guys are rapists

Sister if you like goan open your thing for him as a gynaecologist concern grin
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Stellamariss(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2018
He try shaa but I don't like his physique

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2018
jaychubi:

How much is d dude worth with all those useless degrees

His degrees are worthless . . . until he has to save your life. Its this kind of thinking that breeds louts, and ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Rozaytee: 11:05am On May 15, 2018
angry..I prefer d guy on black shirt to him jare...he is not sexy

1 Like

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by tragergeorge(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2018
femi4:
He should work on his appearance.. It matters too
sharap ,hypocrite, you wen don work on your appearance what's your qualifications and how much your appearance don pay you,wetin do him appearance Beards and physique don turn bad thing,9ja and mumu mentality, enemy of progress
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by odehaj: 11:27am On May 15, 2018
If na Naija him for dey like pencil because of overreading
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by mikeapollo: 11:35am On May 15, 2018
Drinokrane:
Nigerian beauty entrepreneur and founder of Lo Lavita Hair, Lola Udu shared photos of her very hot brother, who graduated from Frank H. Netter M. D. School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Connecticut, U.S, over the weekend.

Dr. Lanre Udu is not only fine but already has two Bachelors, two Master's degrees and a doctorate.

More photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/two-bachelors-two-masters-degrees-phd-meet-the-hottest-nigerian-medical-doctor.html

In USA, virtually every dream is possible once you are determined and put in the effort. Not like Nigeria!
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2018
Wonderful! His muscles are a bit too much, tho. I hope he won't scare patients away.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by deebrain(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2018
I'm already tripping (no homo).this is called body with brains
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by opribo(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2018
So if this type of person walks into the room that he wants to treat you, you will stay put.

Certificate or no certificate. His muscle can break a needle inside somebody's body.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Goldaccumulator: 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What in the world could be wrong with your brain? Receive your healing boy!
Ugly bitch criticizing a guy she will literally eat his shit
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
Morbeta11:
Great...... He looks like the healthier version of Iyanya.
Hahahahahaha...healthier version ni!
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I see a boxer not a doctor.

I pity the private part of his wife

he go privatise the part.. lmso
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by frank41(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I see a boxer not a doctor.

I pity the private part of his wife

Dudes like him end up having tiny/small prick...
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by bobochem: 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
This guy physique go knock sicknesses out of patients body
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by shegzan(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whats great? The physique or his certificates?
The fact that I'm alive!!
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On May 15, 2018
Nice beards and physique. The guy should stay and practice in America, this country is not it for someone with his qualifications.
If those muscles really worked in getting girls then why is his sister advertising him? Think.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Moji12(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2018
Taaa so appalling, com get dwarf hand, too much muscle. Abeg too much of everything no good. Eww
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 15, 2018
shegzan:

The fact that I'm alive!!
Thats cool.
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by DaRuud(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2018
I admire the guy beards more than the certificate

Drinokrane:
Nigerian beauty entrepreneur and founder of Lo Lavita Hair, Lola Udu shared photos of her very hot brother, who graduated from Frank H. Netter M. D. School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Connecticut, U.S, over the weekend.

Dr. Lanre Udu is not only fine but already has two Bachelors, two Master's degrees and a doctorate.

More photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/two-bachelors-two-masters-degrees-phd-meet-the-hottest-nigerian-medical-doctor.html

Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09pm On May 15, 2018
fayded:
Jeezzz.. if that guy read med surg here. first off, he won't have time to be gyming this thing.
Says who
priorities differ
time management is key

he will trim his beard, cos his supervisors,consultant will make it a point of duty everyday to insult him. he go chop insult tire.
so long as they don't fail him
and worst case he wait until they have no power over him
also they don't have monopoly of insult

every question during clerking would be directed to him"you with the beard, what are the diagnosis for... "
and patients would be scared of him.
my beard na like ¼of his own, but the insults wey I collect eh.
I reduce am well, well.
anyway congrats to him. if he wants to specialize in gynae.. then e done set be that
i gia say after a while e no de shack dem o and g again
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by suremanpatriot: 1:08am On May 16, 2018
Mentally and physically fit colleague. Nice one bro,am also a doctor tryin to build cool
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by sirusX(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
Mutemenot:
Dis one go give person convulsion . Imagine when he walks into your ward the first time shocked
I dey imagine say this guy fit break injection inside person nyash shocked
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by grandstar(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2018
Looks like an over-pumped up version of Nyanya
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by Shhhh01(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2018
Drinokrane:

More photos below;

WETIN DO HIM HAND? WHY THE THING BIG LIKE THIS NA
Re: Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD by buzyguy: 7:13pm On May 22, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / Sample Coren Technical Report

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.