Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane (39835 Views)

Thanks to Biden: NATO Uk American Weapons And Humvees Captured By Russian Troops / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies / See Amazing Footage Of Aircraft Airdropping 8 Humvees In Air Force Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by Orpe7(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2018
Bring them like that my naija guys go repackage am
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by Charly68: 11:20am On May 15, 2018
I hope they check his mental state also because he may do worse things with time
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by AiiVee(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2018
e don happen
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by alt3r3g0: 12:57pm On May 15, 2018
dominique:
He's lucky he was demoted not dismissed. What on earth was he thinking?

The soldier who was in charge of making sure the parachutes were properly rigged was sentenced last week to a reduction in grade and a bad conduct discharge.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by Opoki(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
29 year old sergent, is that attainable in the Nigerian army?

Recruit in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by stchinedu: 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
comradeodunze:
You know nothing...what you are responding to is beyond your knowledge so do the needful next time haba.

Professor KNOW ALL, did he tell you he was 'responding' to it? In fact, was there any question in the topic?

He simply gave his opinion! Is there anything wrong in that? It was not an emphatic statement.

For goodness sake, he was clear about it...that it was just an opinion. The last time I checked, he is entitled to his opinion.

Just like you advised him...do the needful too, the next time people give their opinion and stop being nosy.

Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by Gracesofar(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Here in Nigeria, they will promote him

Can't u think with ur brains. Must u always bad mouth the country and its military. Can't u be for once positive. I wonder how badly u even think about ur own life when all u see in ur country z the negatives.
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by Gracesofar(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
29 year old sergent, is that attainable in the Nigerian army?

Very very. Obviously the guy would hv joined around 18 or so. And probably he had good missions coupled with good relationship with his superiors. Its very attainable

1 Like

Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by MumJJJ(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2018
InteriorDecors:
grin
how much is the dinning set?
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by MumJJJ(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2018
InteriorDecors:
grin
Re: U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane by InteriorDecors: 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
MumJJJ:

N75000
It is a 6 seat dining set

You can click the link to chat with me on WhatsApp or our website

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President / Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.