Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State (517 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by liltee123(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2018
A 35-year-old man, Bawa Joshua, appeared in an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court, for allegedly pouring hot semovita on his wife, Grace. The defendant had pleaded not guilty to a count charge of assault.

The prosecutor, Insp. Johnson Okunade, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on May 7, at about 8:00 p.m., at Ayoomodara St., Ado-Ekiti. He said the defendant quarreled with the complainant, and in the process poured hot semovita on her, which caused her harm.

He said that the offence contravened Section 415 of the Criminal Code, Law of Ekiti State, 2012. The prosecutor applied for adjournment to enable him to study the case file and present his witnesses. The defendant’s counsel, Kayode Oyeyemi, urged the court to grant bail to his client, and promised that he would not jump bail.

The Chief Magistrate, Adesoji Adegboye, granted bail to the defendant in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum and adjourned the case until June 15 for hearing.

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/angry-husband-pours-hot-semovita-on-wife-in-ekiti-state/
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Olalan(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2018
Violent temper, don't know why people stay with partners that are highly temperamental
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Jazzlite: 5:43am On May 15, 2018
This is not a matter for the law courts. It is supposed to be a medarb..thingy.... What's the fullgist?
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by JasonScoolari: 6:11am On May 15, 2018
Losing someone who doesn't treat you well or respect you isn't a loss, it's a gain.

Some of our dumb Nigeria sisters will rather endure the pains till death do them part.
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Jazzlite: 6:15am On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Losing someone who doesn't treat you well or respect you isn't a loss, it's a gain.

Some of our dumb Nigeria sisters will rather endure the pains till death do them part.
It is better you keep quiet.
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by JasonScoolari: 6:20am On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

It is better you keep quiet.
I would have done that bro, but your sisters might be going through something even worse and might just decided to remain there. I just have to say it.
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Jazzlite: 6:23am On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I would have done that bro, but my sisters are going through something even worse and have decided to remain there like my mom. I just have to say it.
I know. But not every relationship is like your background.
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by hisgrace090: 6:30am On May 15, 2018
This is madness!
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by thesicilian: 6:30am On May 15, 2018
If she had made the semovita properly, he wouldn't have been able to 'pour' it.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:41am On May 15, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I'm concerned only about the wasted Semovita.

☣ ☠
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by Randy100: 6:48am On May 15, 2018
thesicilian:
If she had made the semovita properly, he wouldn't have been able to 'pour' it.
you are wise.
Re: Angry Husband pours Hot Semovita On Wife In Ekiti State by JasonScoolari: 6:53am On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

I know. But not every relationship is like your background.
I feel your pains... Drink Dano milk and stay strong.

(1) (Reply)

SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State / A 23-year-old Man Who Murdered Brother, Parents Bags 3 Life Sentences / Mssn Unilorin Ameer Assault Members Of Timsan Unilorin @ The Central Mosque Unil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.